AudioDaves 1996 Blazer

does fi have a website?
Shhhhhhh don't say that, they have pictures. Audio dave will be building subwoofers in the apartment complex parking lot next. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

check around, ask around. If you guys only know who he is and what he did for this industry.
Just ask the guys from Epsilon Electronics, they will tell you who AudioDave is!

Sorry, but I don't care what the marketers of Power Acoustik have to say about ANYONE!

This is how NOT to plagiarize. This is a quote from another forum. But really points out the ridiculousness of the present claims of AudioDave.

Direct AudioDave quote.

Tell me, can you tell if I used one in this install that has 73 best of show awards?
It's pretty hilarious that he claims this was a simple typo:
What the **** did he mean to type? Lets look at keys in proximity to "i".

Tell me, can you tell if o used one in this install that has 73 best of show awards?

Tell me, can you tell if u used one in this install that has 73 best of show awards?

Tell me, can you tell if k used one in this install that has 73 best of show awards?

Tell me, can you tell if j used one in this install that has 73 best of show awards?

Tell me, can you tell if 8 used one in this install that has 73 best of show awards?

Tell me, can you tell if 9 used one in this install that has 73 best of show awards?

Not a lot of sense in any of those variations. I suppose he could have missed the letters j-e-f-f-space-s-m-t-h and only managed to get the "i" and then erroneously capitalized it.

Or, it could be that he's a blatant liar.

bump...where's dumb fuck?
Probably working at his imaginary audio shop in Oregon. Or is that Arizona?

EDIT: While I am on my soapbox... If he has this awesome shop... Why does it look like kids are building his enclosure in an apartment complex parking lot?

Probably working at his imaginary audio shop in Oregon. Or is that Arizona?
EDIT: While I am on my soapbox... If he has this awesome shop... Why does it look like kids are building his enclosure in an apartment complex parking lot?
I believe he said this was his kids build or something and that he was letting him do a lot of the work.

Piss on you too - I got full systems up not empty boxes. I got cars done that you only dream of doing. My son's Blazer is his thing. One of my daily drivers - cost more than your parents house so you can blow me too. I have made more money than you will see in a lifetme of doing your "boxes". Oh and one more thing... Neither he nor I are on here faking out sponsors or claiming to be "reps" for audio companies. He is doing it with his own money - Just like I did. He knows theres more to this thing than just fancy URLs and logos claiming your all that. My pics are on here go find um if it suits your fancy.
mo lulz

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

AudioDave

Banned
AudioDave
USA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from