AudioDaves 1996 Blazer

LOL not changing anything. Going to continue on as I am with this name and all //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif All you guys can do is talk ****, none of you have **** for builds on here. No pics, no nada. So I dont really care, be jealous all day long on your little puters hiding behind your little screens in mommys home. Thats all you can do. You cant ****in read that I wasnt claiming anyones work. It was a typo.

It says right in the install gallery
06 lambo

by audiodave .......implies that it was done by you
If you ever post pics in there its defaulted newb. I dont control that. None of you talkers have any of your work up so stfu.

Okay, so you've been spouting off on several forums now about how skilled, and experienced you are. Where did I say this? I never said I am perfect. In fact you even told several of us that if we "knew" who you were and what you've done for car audio that we would all bow down to you.
Where did I say you would bow? Bow down on my ****.

I'm not going to weed through all the bull and find that Cavalier you claim is yours, but suffice to say that ONE car does not denote a high level of experience. Your attempt to augment that one install with actual professional installs is appalling.

I never said it did.

You've been caught. Nobody cares what you're doing now or in the future, and anything that is posted from the past is suspect and won't be believed, unless it's really awful work like the two kids screwing three boards together in one of your pictures.

Caught what? In a typo? Sue me *******

You're a joke. However, feel free to keep going. It's endless entertainment on several forums.
Your the joke, you dont even read the point of the comparable.

It's pretty hilarious to claim this was a simple typo:

What the **** did you intend to type?

"Tell me, can you tell if it was used in this install that has 73 best of show awards? Is how it was meant to read meaning a ****in jig.

Not a lot of sense in any of those variations. I suppose you could have missed the letters j-e-f-f-space-s-m-t-h and only managed to get the "i" and then erroneously capitalized it. It wasnt a variable it was a typoed and duplicated word. You all should be ****in english teachers jesus.

Or, it could be that you are a blatant liar.

Nope never lied.

We already do.
Who gives a **** what you think.

QUOTE=misfit138;7141848]My reading comprehension is some next level type ****, dumb fuck.

Your comprehension is dyke w your ***** slappinbass. He should change it to slappinmisfitsass //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/spank.gif.0d78e34d42ea8780359e903aeb6697d6.gif[

LOL not changing anything. Going to continue on as I am with this name and all //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif All you guys can do is talk ****, none of you have **** for builds on here. No pics, no nada. So I dont really care, be jealous all day long on your little puters hiding behind your little screens in mommys home. Thats all you can do. You cant ****in read that I wasnt claiming anyones work. It was a typo.
lmfao , dude just stop. keep it up and you will hit China by 5pm EST today //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

AudioDave

Banned
AudioDave
USA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from