AudioDaves 1996 Blazer

audiodavefuncopy.jpg

LOL the baffles are covered. When the subs are installed can you tell that? Dont you have anything to do there in Russia besides slam on others? Wheres your work? Tell me, can you tell if I used one in this install that has 73 best of show awards?
lawl

What a bunch of newbs... where the hell did I say I DID ALL THOSE? Fell right in lol talk about epic!
ummm post 39 in this thread.

LOL the baffles are covered. When the subs are installed can you tell that? Dont you have anything to do there in Russia besides slam on others? Wheres your work? Tell me, can you tell if I used one in this install that has 73 best of show awards?

LOL that was to show when a system is done you cant fkkn tell if they used a jig or not idiot. You missed the point of the post because I typoed the I. Think what you want. He has 70+ trophies on that truck, and you will never know if he did or didnt when it was done. Who ****in cares anyways on a baffle, that just shows my point even more, you are all jealous, broke and got nothing better to do after mommy takes your nintendos away then come on here and bash everyones work.

LOL that was to show when a system is done you cant fkkn tell if they used a jig or not idiot. You missed the point of the post because I typoed the I. Think what you want. He has 70+ trophies on that truck, and you will never know if he did or didnt when it was done. Who ****in cares anyways on a baffle, that just shows my point even more, you are all jealous, broke and got nothing better to do after mommy takes your nintendos away then come on here and bash everyones work.
Take your ****** monologes some where else

Why would someone take the time to put all of those pics on their own install gallery page if they weren't trying to pass them off as their own? I'm just curious.

I guess maybe you were just saving pics of installs that you really like and putting them on your gallery....but it still doesn't really make sense. You could just save those pics in a folder or something.

oh well

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

AudioDave

Banned
AudioDave
USA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from