AudioDaves 1996 Blazer

Why would someone take the time to put all of those pics on their own install gallery page if they weren't trying to pass them off as their own? I'm just curious.
I guess maybe you were just saving pics of installs that you really like and putting them on your gallery....but it still doesn't really make sense. You could just save those pics in a folder or something.

oh well
Exactly

Where? Just fav installs except the cavalier. I dont care what anyone thinks on here. Everyone will think what they want anyways.
I agree. You can't leave the CA crew to think for themselves or they will almost always think negatively. Which is why you should be upfront and honest instead of always saying "I don't care what you guys think". If you really don't care then just ignore all of them and keep posting progress pics.

This is why I asked before I just pointed my e finger to say ---> HA! Those aren't even your installs...so you could come back and say....I never said they were.....

oh well. Good luck finishing up the install.

It seems as if AudioDave has lost the game.

Can't say I'm surprised. I knew he was a dumb fuck all along. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Where? Just fav installs except the cavalier. I dont care what anyone thinks on here. Everyone will think what they want anyways.
Okay, so you've been spouting off on several forums now about how skilled, and experienced you are. In fact you even told several of us that if we "knew" who you were and what you've done for car audio that we would all bow down to you.

I'm not going to weed through all the bull and find that Cavalier you claim is yours, but suffice to say that ONE car does not denote a high level of experience. Your attempt to augment that one install with actual professional installs is appalling.

You've been caught. Nobody cares what you're doing now or in the future, and anything that is posted from the past is suspect and won't be believed, unless it's really awful work like the two kids screwing three boards together in one of your pictures.

You're a joke. However, feel free to keep going. It's endless entertainment on several forums.

You missed the point of the post because I typoed the I.
It's pretty hilarious to claim this was a simple typo:

Tell me, can you tell if I used one in this install that has 73 best of show awards?
What the **** did you intend to type? Lets look at keys in proximity to "i".

Tell me, can you tell if o used one in this install that has 73 best of show awards?

Tell me, can you tell if u used one in this install that has 73 best of show awards?

Tell me, can you tell if k used one in this install that has 73 best of show awards?

Tell me, can you tell if j used one in this install that has 73 best of show awards?

Tell me, can you tell if 8 used one in this install that has 73 best of show awards?

Tell me, can you tell if 9 used one in this install that has 73 best of show awards?

Not a lot of sense in any of those variations. I suppose you could have missed the letters j-e-f-f-space-s-m-t-h and only managed to get the "i" and then erroneously capitalized it.

Or, it could be that you are a blatant liar.

Think what you want.
We already do.

Thread should be stickied. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

The guys who actually did AudioDave's installs should be contacted as well. I'd love to hear what they have to say about this. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Check out this painting I completed last night.

250px-Mona_Lisa.jpg

And finally, here's the lyrics to my newest song:

Say your prayers little one

Don`t forget my son

To include everyone

I tuck you in

walk within

Keep you free from sin

'til the sandman he comes

Sleep with one eye open

Gripping your pillow tight

Exit light

Enter night

Take my hand

We're off to never never-land

Something's wrong, shut the light

Heavy thoughts tonight

And they aren't of Snow White

Dreams of war

Dreams of liars

Dreams of dragons fire

And of things that will bite, yeah

Sleep with one eye open

Gripping your pillow tight

Exit light

Enter night

take my hand

(whisper)

Now I lay me down to sleep (x2)

Pray the lord my soul to keep (x2)

If I die before I wake (x2)

Pray the lord my soul to take (x2)

Hush little baby don't say a word

And never mind that noise you heard

It's just the beasts under your bed

In your closet and in your head

Exit light

Enter night

Grain of sand

Exit light

Enter Night

Take my hand!

Yeah, ha ha ha

Boom

Yeah, yeah

oh, whoa

Take my hand

Take my hand

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

AudioDave

Banned
AudioDave
USA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from