audiobahn vs. rockford fosgate vs. kicker

that guy is a total d!ckh3ad with 180+ **** he sez, he didnt know how much power u need to add just to increase the decibel by a little.. and 182 he goes.. heheh, thats plain ****!

Oi oi, u lot are all well har$h. The guy probably made a lil mistake & is now runnin 4is life - let im go, hes probably just started, went to an audio shop, got told by the rep "this sh*t does this, that sh*t does that" & hes trying it here, its no big deal is it? Maybe he even meant 128dB. Good thing this aint on TERMPRO!!! LOL!

my new system wil produce 90000db from my 6000 focal 5.25" subs powered by my jensenator amp totalling 5000000000 watts from pure solar power i just revamp its flux capacitor and tuned the cumuter valve it is 3" by 16" by 24" and pops popcorn and serves coffee and it came with its own french maid... lol so beat that!!! it will hit real low too somewhere around -20 hz ehehe oh and it came with a roll of charmin..dunno why...

there was a thunderchicken done 'bout a year ago or so that had 25 5.25's in a ported box. it was apx. 8" deep and was setup as a wall behind the front seats. it also had 6 more as mids(two in each door two in the dash)w/ fcal tweets. not for sure how loud it got but for 5.25's it got pretty low and loud. JCS Telelink in Cape Giardeau, MO built it, they said they had the same surface area of 5 15's w/ 10 times the cost, just to be different.

avi? i'm lost.

yea, i figured you was playin with the jensennator amp, they are WAY underrated,prob only about 5000000 true watts!LOL

nah, it's just you reminded me of that set-up in the chicken when you mentioned the 5.25's. anyway it got me thinkin and i started a new thread under general discussion about weird set-ups, go post yours..

PEACE

I have four audiobahn aw1208x with the round magnets. I had three of them in the car in a wrong box hitting below 10 hz in a band pass boxes with .8 cubic each chamber. Now i'm a work in progress. I have now in the car into i get all the thing i need i have 1 awp312 in a .8 cubic vented box hitting 142 crazy huh. I have 1200 watts going into one speaker. I can't push it hard but with 142db on the meter why would yall. All in all audiobahn has been my favorite brand. I had kicker and rockford and legecy which was a good sleeper woofer and not the cheep ones. Their best one with a 95oz magnet and 800 watts on the cone. Out of all of them audiobahn is number one in my book and all that chrome on them don't hurt either.

Come on guys...give this boy a break, maybe he was using SONY new SPL 12 inch sub's.....

jajajaja...$200 for a sony 12 incher...no way...have you guys seen this woofer? it's ridicolous looking...dust cap...

People are always so quick to rag on audiobahn, for three reasons i've found:

1. They've never heard one properly installed.

2. They don't realize that it's a F*CKING SPL WOOFER NOT AN SQ WOOFER.

3. They're pissed off because they paid twice as much for a woofer that's not as loud.

There is nothing wrong with audiobahn. I've owned or installed almost every driver they've made in the past three years, and never had a single problem with one of them (mechanically speaking). You'd think after three years and more than two dozen installs, i'd have seen one of those "faulty plastic connector rings" everyone is so quick to talk about.....

I will, however admit that audiobahn likes to overrate their drivers, probably for the sake of sales. For example, my 1200Q (they rate it at 700w) will take between 1000-1400w RMS for short periods (competitions) without any problems what-so-ever, but if you give it 700 or 800w RMS for a week of normal use, it will start smelling like it's cooking (not damaging it, just that smell that lets you know you'd better shut it off for a while). I advise anyone who gets an audiobahn sub to simply buy an amp that's about 100w less than the suggested RMS. You can barely tell the difference, and your sub will last a lot longer.

182.4 is child play i had 2 10" Jensens 760 Watts in a bandpass //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif i bought them from the local Wal*Mart i hooked up my kick as 1000watt Pyamid ampi got off Ebay for $30 and turned my road gear tape deck all the way up an was pushin 201.6 db....No Joke

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.