Audiobahn 10-inch dvc subs

Participant count
  • Participant list

B.R.MIKE

CarAudio.com Newbie
I have 2 10 inch dvc audiobahn subs but have no specs or have no idea which audiobahn 10s they are.. just trying to figure out what is the rms attached is a pic of what they look like
16770078894392890537697504797514.jpg

The fact that the frames are black and not chrome ( audiobahn was known for chrome everything) and there is no magnet cover tells you that those subs came in a prefab box. Without knowing which factory box they were in, can’t tell you much more about them. From the looks of them, they would probably handle 250 watts rms.

I have 2 10 inch dvc audiobahn subs but have no specs or have no idea which audiobahn 10s they are.. just trying to figure out what is the rms attached is a pic of what they look likeView attachment 47301
These are some of the very LOW Tier Audiobahn subs. Give away are the terminals and NON-Stitched for another. 300-1k rms and more have heavy Duty Spring terminals with 100+Oz magnets. I still have several of my AW1008t subs and AW1006T subs, and a couple 12s and 18s and a set of Immortals/Quads that stil get down and play very nicely. Check Each coil for Ohm readings.. most are going be DVC4s. These are rated for approx 200 RMS if I remember correctly. These look like the ones they placed in a sealed and some ported dual enclosures rated for 400 rms packages that also came with the 4002T amplifiers and the like. They should do nice in 1.4 sealed per sub up to 1.8 ported @36 HTZ

FYI.. These are not a Car shaking sub.. But these will give you some pretty nice bass in almost any vehicle that has nothing at all. Best placed and used in an SUV/Mini Van or in the cab area of a vehicle/Truck. Not Ideal for trunk space

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...