Audio Legion

My wife, 4 year old, 4 month old, and me all had covid and it went through no worse than allergies. The kids kicked it fast. How is he feeling so far?

Will your credit card company help you out at all or anything?

I can attest that FedEx didn’t seem very gentle with my product.
I haven’t even looked into it yet, it just came yesterday. It looks like the knob was on that end of the box and I’m guessing they were bouncing up and down on it. Figures it’s the one model without the tiffany style rcas that probably could have withstood that. I’ll probably just **** it up and get it repaired someday or just sell it off for a loss down the road. I knew it was a gamble and it didn’t pay off, oh well.

Mike I am sorry to hear that this happened. I know Fedex around here is really good but before that who knows. My outside box had a rip in it so I made the guy sit outside till I opened mine up. I know not everyone can do that, I can being disabled so that is one perk of it,lol. But I left the QC sticker on as its on the one corner and took the rest out everything on mine thankfully looks okay. It is a heavy amplifier that is for sure.

Fedex and UPS just don't give a damn anymore not with the amount of online ordering going on these days. Not like it was back before 2000 when you had mainly catalog ordering. Nowhere near the amount of stuff being ordered. Who knows how many millions of packages each one handles each day now heck just from Amazon alone with all the warehouses they have in the States!

Mike I am sorry to hear that this happened. I know Fedex around here is really good but before that who knows. My outside box had a rip in it so I made the guy sit outside till I opened mine up. I know not everyone can do that, I can being disabled so that is one perk of it,lol. But I left the QC sticker on as its on the one corner and took the rest out everything on mine thankfully looks okay. It is a heavy amplifier that is for sure.

Fedex and UPS just don't give a damn anymore not with the amount of online ordering going on these days. Not like it was back before 2000 when you had mainly catalog ordering. Nowhere near the amount of stuff being ordered. Who knows how many millions of packages each one handles each day now heck just from Amazon alone with all the warehouses they have in the States!
Thanks man. Stuff happens and I’m gonna try not to lose any sleep over it.

My wife, 4 year old, 4 month old, and me all had covid and it went through no worse than allergies. The kids kicked it fast. How is he feeling so far?
Glad you guys experience was mild. My son has it bad. He is currently in the hospital. Excessive vomiting and coughing combined with hiccups. I knew he was dehydrated so we took him to get checked out and they admitted him to give him iv fluids. And they found his heart and lungs was affected major. He is doing better and hope he will be able to come home soon. They have/had him on a high dose of oxygen. Too much to type but I’ll be glad when this whole experience is done with.

Glad you guys experience was mild. My son has it bad. He is currently in the hospital. Excessive vomiting and coughing combined with hiccups. I knew he was dehydrated so we took him to get checked out and they admitted him to give him iv fluids. And they found his heart and lungs was affected major. He is doing better and hope he will be able to come home soon. They have/had him on a high dose of oxygen. Too much to type but I’ll be glad when this whole experience is done with.

Prayers man! I hope he battles through this and doesn't have any long term lingering effects. Stay strong man!

Thanks man, I appreciate that!

No worries man, family first. Car Audio talk is nothing compared to real life. The long term shitt would worry me with children as well as adults. Especially, the long term effects on the lungs. Uncharted territory! DM me if there is any way that I might be able to help.

Last edited:
Hopefully he is home soon, I've had a couple family go through it and a friend end up with it twice last year within 6-8 weeks of each other.

That stuff is known to affect the lungs and heart long term. Some have had major issues unfortunately for months and months after. No one knows the long term effects and won't for many years.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...