Audio Legion

I was just looking at the Gladiator 10 on their website. It looks pretty beefy and the description says it was “designed for extended low frequency play in a daily driver” but the specs say 40hz as the lower end of response and fs is listed at 44. I’m wondering if it’s a typo because the numbers are so far off from their other models. For $71 I might give it a shot
Anyone have experience with this line?

I have the Armada's and they can take a lot of power without clipping. The Gladiator is the step up from those. I would talk to buck about those numbers as I had mine in a box at 37hz and they hit really nice for what they are. I even thought about buying a set of the S25's on eBay in the 12" version to have here. Tbh you can't go wrong with them for the price just that there is no warranty of course or refunds.

I decided to give it a shot. I’m currently going back and forth between a few 12’s & want to make better use of my hatch space. Gonna try out a 1.4 35hz box I have and if it’s not breathing in there I have a 1.8 that I repurposed the port from so it could be tuned to whatever

I decided to give it a shot. I’m currently going back and forth between a few 12’s & want to make better use of my hatch space. Gonna try out a 1.4 35hz box I have and if it’s not breathing in there I have a 1.8 that I repurposed the port from so it could be tuned to whatever
I’d do the 1.8 box on that 12 inch sub. It should play good in that. I bought some of the armadas and there is no way to get a better sub for under 80$. They aren’t bad subs at all. I bought the gladiator 15 to play around with, just waiting for it to ship. Couldn’t resist for under 100$. There isn’t a better deal anywhere on a nice subwoofer.

I got the 10. It’s recommended for 1.55-1.65 so I’m thinking the 1.8 will be better plus I built it myself and the 1.4 is a prefab. I’m sure I’ll end up trying both and probably build at least 1 after that

I was just looking at the Gladiator 10 on their website. It looks pretty beefy and the description says it was “designed for extended low frequency play in a daily driver” but the specs say 40hz as the lower end of response and fs is listed at 44. I’m wondering if it’s a typo because the numbers are so far off from their other models. For $71 I might give it a shot
Anyone have experience with this line?
I’m eyeing this sub myself. Not like I need it but this 10” does look stout for the price.

It came in today and everything seems pretty solid, well the glue joint on the dust cap is a little uneven but whatever. I threw it in my old 1.4 prefab and played a few songs at lower volume (neighbors) It sounds good so far and doubles my storage space.

Here it is mounted. I’ll try to get some more if I get home before it’s dark one of the next few days. I don’t doubt the motor is 153 oz and according to the shipping labels it’s heavier than a 12” ssa demon. I did stretch it out when I ran to the store and probably gave it about 700 watts after rise. It really came alive with some power

Attachments

• F56BB86E-0918-420A-A59D-AADAAC33F98D.jpeg
    F56BB86E-0918-420A-A59D-AADAAC33F98D.jpeg
    1,022.9 KB · Views: 44
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...