Audio Legion

This is a shame, as AL was great to work with. We (SSA) had almost no warranty issues selling their equipment. Nelson was always fun to talk shop with at shows. They did have occasionally some very interesting products, like their marine pro series speaks for example.
Holy ****. Where you been bro?

Not sure if it’s something I’ll be able to do or not but I’m sure it wouldn’t be to hard for someone that knows what they’re doing. I don’t know if it’s even worth the cost of shipping back and forth to someone and the cost of the repair. When I get the time I’m gonna look at it a little more. I haven’t pulled the end plate off yet to get a real good look. I was pissed when I pulled the back off and saw it and just put it back on and back in the box.
You should be able to find someone local. Anyone that repairs electronics can fix it. You don't need to send it off to an amp repair company. Local tv repair or computer repair can probably fix it.

This is a shame, as AL was great to work with. We (SSA) had almost no warranty issues selling their equipment. Nelson was always fun to talk shop with at shows. They did have occasionally some very interesting products, like their marine pro series speaks for example.
Just curious why SSA stopped carrying AL (before all of this obviously). Were they trying to move to a direct to consumer business?

Well, set just arrived. But, no teeeters!🤦🏽
mids/crossovers actually look really nice. Very nice build quality. Disappointed with no tweeters. I’m going to see if I can contact someone.
View attachment 29750View attachment 29751View attachment 29752View attachment 29752View attachment 29753View attachment 29754View attachment 29755View attachment 29756View attachment 29757
Those mids definitely look decent. If they don't respond in a week about getting tweeters I would file a dispute with your bank

20210612_140201.jpg

Picked up 2 pairs of each. Everything to do my doors for $240 vs what I had planned on getting was gonna be about $800!
Also picked up a 1600 watt amp for shits n giggles last week seems like a decent little amp for $130 no complaints thus far

Seems the 4 channel amps are back in stock. Just ordered one. I may or may not receive it. Only $100, oh well. I just got me some sb acoustic mids/tweeters. I want to try an active setup sometime in future.

You’re right. I looked and looked but nothing else I want LOL. Thought about the 50 foot spool of OFC for 2.80/foot but said no at the last minute

Too bad I have no use for another 6.5" set as those look really stout. I have 3 sitting here already between a new set of Stevens, new set of CDT 2 ohm from ANS and a lightly used set of Silver Flutes. Same with the 4 channel since it wasn't in stock I picked up a NIB Pioneer GM-D8604 for 150 shipped.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...