Are there any better speakers for <$200 than...

The reason why I stated the question that way was because I made a thread over a week ago and not one person was able to give me any components for under $200.

Can anyone name any specific speakers?

I am not to sure about used since there is no way to tell what kind of condition they are in.

btw, my car uses a 5.25 mid speaker.

Crystal SSCS/SSX.

Infinite Car Audio has the SSCS for around 150 or so for the 5" ones, and they are a factory authorized dealer, you get factory warranty on them.

Kef

with your speajer size i recommend buying adapter to accomadate 6.5's. i felt like i never got enough midbass out of speakers that size. and i stepped up to 6.5's and i could definately tell the difference and i will not go back. by the way i got rsd's for sale. lol

Crystal SSCS/SSX.
Infinite Car Audio has the SSCS for around 150 or so for the 5" ones, and they are a factory authorized dealer, you get factory warranty on them.
Is Crystal Mobile Sound still in business? I thought they called it quits around a year ago.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.