are Orion XTR n e good???

Originally posted by ZmanTT i have 2 orion xtr 12" max wattage at 800 watts...are these subs n e good??
by no measn the best subs out there, but its ORION - and ORION used to (notice tense - i dont know what dei will do with them) make very good kit - the xtrs are good subs, although the hcca's are in another league altogether - but the hcca's are predominantly SPL as opposed to the xtr and xtr pro range which cdo a combination of sq/spl compared to the hcca range:D

yeah a friend of mine has 2 XTR 15"s in his truck running off a 1200watt autotek amp. it slams hard especially since it's in a non extended cab truck custom box and all. the subs are about 10-13" behind your head.

adam

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.