How To Stop Rearview MIrrow from Rattling ?

take your rear view off that's what i would recommend. i know my mirror rattled off my dad made me put it back on b/c i "need" a rearview mirror, the **** thing came off again in like 5 days. just take it down or wait for it to rattle off which wouldn't be too weird of a thing.

adam

don't crank it. i mean that's the only way you can't really dynamat a rear view mirror or anything like that, or at least not that i know of.

adam

why not put dampening material on the top of the inside of the car? that should control some of the vibration coming from the subs. Another thing is damp your whole car, it will reduce rattles a lot!!!!

well, is it the mount that is rattleing or is it the actual mirror? if its the actual mirror, the glass part, see if u can pop it out and shove some pipe cleaner in the top bottom and sides to make it stay in there tight. and if its the actual mount, i dunno, u might have to make a more steady brace for it, and if those dont work, just put up with it or take it off.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.