Anyway I Could Hit 145 Or More Db In A Jeep?

Participant count
  • Participant list

CivicNOS
10+ year member

OK FELLAS HERES THE CHALLENGE, I GOT PLENTY OF CASH, BUT NOT MUCH ROOM, JUST THE SPACE BETWEEN THE BACK SEAT OF MY 1997 JEEP WRANGLER, ABOUT 3 CU FT. I NEED TO KNOW IF I CAN HIT 145, AND WITH WHAT SETUP, I WAS THINKIN 2 12 INCH KICKER L7 2002 MODEL, RUNNING 750 WATTS TO EACH SUB WITH PPI AMPS, SOUND GOOD? IF NOT LET ME KNOW.

i would suggest a class d amp like a dei or memphis audio...................... and even a set of l5 should get you in ball park but there is alot of factors..is you wrangler a shoft top? if it is i really doubt it you would prolly need to go 15"(my amp suggestion is also considering you dont want to add anything more than a cap) why is 145 so important? if you listen too it at 120 over time you would go deeeeef

hmmmm if you have a foot behind it ..hard top might do it 145 but you will need a big amp like a dei 1100d L5's look sweet too and they cost less

i would buy it on line ebay from a reputable seller or online its a good name and go for as little as 375 shipped they are 1000 watts rms little more little less depending where you read...... just make sure they have a warranty

Get two JL 10W7's with a JL 1000.1 on each and you should get 150 with it all set up right.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.