Anyone know if Lanzars Opti amps put out more at .5

sitting in my closet until i get more money for electrical. Looks amazing though, beefy internals too.
Mines just waiting for a day off so I can buy some new copper lugs and redo my big three and get my 370a mechman fused in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only reason is I got the opti3201 cause it did rated at .5 and bought Dual 2 ohm subs... BUT it actually was Dual 1 ohm speakers. ******. Box and sub was labeled wrong. Stuck with it basically. So now. Im just going to keep it run at at 1 ohm. If someone wants to buy it ill sell i and get me the opti4000

Only reason is I got the opti3201 cause it did rated at .5 and bought Dual 2 ohm subs... BUT it actually was Dual 1 ohm speakers. ******. Box and sub was labeled wrong. Stuck with it basically. So now. Im just going to keep it run at at 1 ohm. If someone wants to buy it ill sell i and get me the opti4000
Hook it up and see what it does!

Hook it up and see what it does!
Took out the speakers to rewire it and checked the impedance one last time before doing anything. It is Dual .7 ohm speakers. Right now I got it hooked up at .7. Thinking about buying another one to make it 3 12s. At least that way itll come out to .47 ohms That way itll do rated at that instead of pushing it to do .18 ohms.

Took out the speakers to rewire it and checked the impedance one last time before doing anything. It is Dual .7 ohm speakers. Right now I got it hooked up at .7. Thinking about buying another one to make it 3 12s. At least that way itll come out to .47 ohms That way itll do rated at that instead of pushing it to do .18 ohms.
They don't do rated on 14v. Might get close at 16v.

There is a reason they are cheap.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.