Dyno tests Crescendo BC 2k VS Soundqubed 2200.1

Jeffdachef
5,000+ posts

Gunz That Turn on Nunz
So we are all familiar with this video, test starts at 23:30 if you want to watch again and skip the bullsh*t

Soundqubed - 1113 @ 12.81 volts

Crescendo - 2103 @ 14.03

Idk why but I really dont feel the Q2200.1 can break 2k certified even at 14.4 volts. 1 volt difference does not = 1000 whole watts IMO.

SQ seems to be rating dynamic. That's a bad call.

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

I got kicked off the Facebook group again.

the sq 2200 is an overrated overpraised fanboy amp imo.

its pretty sad when hifonics makes a better amp.

were you really surprised crescendos amp performed better? they're some of the best korean amps you can get for true power at a decent price.

the sq 2200 is an overrated overpraised fanboy amp imo.
its pretty sad when hifonics makes a better amp.

were you really surprised crescendos amp performed better? they're some of the best korean amps you can get for true power at a decent price.
SQ started the good equipment good cost thing a long time ago.

Slow down killer.

Both my 2200s died from vibration within a week. They are off the shelf. Doing rated is nothing to brag about.

Owe and they use to be well under $300 new.

SQ started the good equipment good cost thing a long time ago. Slow down killer.

Both my 2200s died from vibration within a week. They are off the shelf. Doing rated is nothing to brag about.

Owe and they use to be well under $300 new.
BC2200s died? or SQ. Could be, im sure they were warrantied though. you cant account your one bad experience to be proof that there's an issue with their amps.

pretty sure we use amplifiers for clean power output, if doing rated clean is nothing to brag about then what the **** am i buying an amplifier for? obviously there's other secondary concerns like efficiency but the main use remains the same

BC2200s died? or SQ. Could be, im sure they were warrantied though. you cant account your one bad experience to be proof that there's an issue with their amps.
pretty sure we use amplifiers for clean power output, if doing rated clean is nothing to brag about then what the **** am i buying an amplifier for? obviously there's other secondary concerns like efficiency but the main use remains the same
I mean you are paying for what you get. Nothing more nothing less.

The BC2200 is a old Hifonics design. Most of those cheaper off the shelves are that same basic design.

amp specs mean nothing..

its all about the name...

lol

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

Honestly I could care less.
I won't use either one anytime soon.
must be nice to have money..

amp specs mean nothing..its all about the name...

lol

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

must be nice to have money..
Doesn't have to cost an arm and a leg. Find a crossfire dealer, make nice with him. Should be good on a C5 under $500. Pretty much same price as either of those.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.