Anyone know if Lanzars Opti amps put out more at .5

No Lanzar opti amps are rated for .5ohm... They will only smoke if u don't have the electrical to back it up.. There pretty nice amps for the money. I love my opti 250x4... Like it way better them the dc 175.4 I had.

No Lanzar opti amps are rated for .5ohm... They will only smoke if u don't have the electrical to back it up.. There pretty nice amps for the money. I love my opti 250x4... Like it way better them the dc 175.4 I had.
Just the name scares me lol Lanzar... Stuff you can buy off eBay for nickles and dimes you kno

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ran an Opti 4001 for a cpl months at .5 on an SSA ZCON 18.Amp did it's job with no complaints.Opti amps are fine.Just make sure you set it clean and have the electric to feed it.Like any other decent amp pretty much.

Wow, oblivious. OPTI is quality.
So outta all the products Lanzar makes only one thing is actually quality... Can't believe I could have doubts in a brand that's entire line but one is complete crap

5548253996acb605f8a647e34f9f3673.jpg

I nooberd on the first one....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.