Anyone here running Zuki amps?

...yet noone on this thread has ever heard a Zuki product. nice. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

...yet noone on this thread has ever heard a Zuki product. nice. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
I think you mean no one in this thread is dumb enough to buy something based on hype. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I've been running a four channel for about a month. I have no idea how much power it puts out but it is more than enough for a pair of tweeters and sub. I was drawn to it because it is cheap, small and plain looking. There are some pics in the review section.

I think you mean no one in this thread is dumb enough to buy something based on hype. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
wrong.

I've been running a four channel for about a month. I have no idea how much power it puts out but it is more than enough for a pair of tweeters and sub. I was drawn to it because it is cheap, small and plain looking. There are some pics in the review section.
nice honest review. it's also enough for a comp set and a sub. i run the same front stage you do but passive off 2channels.

wrong.

nice honest review. it's also enough for a comp set and a sub. i run the same front stage you do but passive off 2channels.
Please clarify. Since that is wrong you must be able to give a better rebuttal than wrong. So please. Enlighten us.

There are a lot of strange things surrounding these amps. Especially the nut huggers that cant provide any real data on these amps.
I am not trying to infer anything, but that plus the strong similarities with the Zukis and SoundStreams.....

Please clarify. Since that is wrong you must be able to give a better rebuttal than wrong. So please. Enlighten us.
130 x 4 @ 4 ohm and 180 x 4 @ 2 ohm with gains at minimum. bench tested at Zed Audio.

hate on, **** talkers...

130 x 4 @ 4 ohm and 180 x 4 @ 2 ohm with gains at minimum. bench tested at Zed Audio.
hate on, **** talkers...
Did someone pee in your cornflakes?

Am I supposed to be impressed or something? You just proved my point by bringing this back up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Dont get me wrong, those are respectable numbers and all but I still wouldnt buy one

Edit: also what does gain all the way down have to do with anything?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.