anyone heard from jeeper07?

Lil Poot
5,000+ posts

you sturrin at me brah?
Wichita KS
i ask because i bought a computer from him about a month 6 weeks ago for about 1100 bucks. asked him to hold it until feb 15th because i was in the process of moving. still havent seen it, he said he was gonna get me a tracking number last week but i never got it, kind of need to know the tracking number because i can't afford to sit around the house for the next couple of weeks waiting on it (signature required) instead of being out looking for a job.

he hasnt signed in in a few days, anyone know where he is or how to get ahold of him?

i ask because i bought a computer from him about a month 6 weeks ago for about 1100 bucks. asked him to hold it until feb 15th because i was in the process of moving. still havent seen it, he said he was gonna get me a tracking number last week but i never got it, kind of need to know the tracking number because i can't afford to sit around the house for the next couple of weeks waiting on it (signature required) instead of being out looking for a job.
he hasnt signed in in a few days, anyone know where he is or how to get ahold of him?
I'm guessing since a sig is required it's FedEx. what I did was I left a note on the door with my number to the FedEx guy and he just called me while I was around and he left my package at the door. I just picked it up once I got home.

I'm guessing since a sig is required it's FedEx. what I did was I left a note on the door with my number to the FedEx guy and he just called me while I was around and he left my package at the door. I just picked it up once I got home.
i dont live in the best neighborhood and don't feel particularly comfortable leaving a 1000+ dollar piece of equipment chilling outside.

looks like he has a few neg feedback threads, I didnt read them though. If I were you I'd read them and then possibly start to file through paypal.

i dont live in the best neighborhood and don't feel particularly comfortable leaving a 1000+ dollar piece of equipment chilling outside.
you could see if your neighboor will pick it up for you if they are home, or have the deliveryman drop if off with them.

i only found the one negative feedback thread, which was just for slow shipping. not ready to file on him or make a neg feedback thread, but it sure ***** being out 1100 dollars not knowing what the deal is.

i only found the one negative feedback thread, which was just for slow shipping. not ready to file on him or make a neg feedback thread, but it sure ***** being out 1100 dollars not knowing what the deal is.
Well you paid 6 weeks ago, paypal only gives you a certain amount of time to file a claim. I wouldn't just wait around...but its not my money.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.