anyone heard from jeeper07?

i REALLY doubt he's out to just take my money, which is the only case in which i would need to file a claim. seems like a good enough guy, was just wondering why no word from him for a few days. suppose i'll just sit at home waiting a few more days.
have them drop it in the back?

Joe's a really good guy, I would be more than willing to vouch for him....Something must of come up that was unforseen, ive never known him to be non-professional. Ive had nothing but good business dealings with him.

didnt show today, i really doubt the tracking was off by 2 days //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

make sure he knows im moving again march 20th. if hes laid up for 4-6 weeks, let him know if it doesnt go out this week not to send it because im going to be at a different address.

he sent me an im saying he got back from the hospital 2 days ago

hes building me a box that ive been waiting on for a while, but i mean hes been in the hospital so im not pissed.

i know he was in the hospital, ***** that hes all ****ed up and i dont want to be a dick about this, but 1100 dollars isnt exactly chump change. he says he shipped it last week and that the tracking number (which i never did get) said it would be here last friday, almost a week ago. still hasn't shown up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.