anyone heard from jeeper07?

He was supposed to send me money for 2 subs that he was going to buy from me a few weeks ago. At first he said he didn't get it mailed out because of a snowstorm, but that was 2 weeks ago and I haven't heard anything since.

in the hospital? i knew he was sick but ****! he gonna make it? any word on whether he actually sent the computer or not, i kind of have my doubts?

in the hospital? i knew he was sick but ****! he gonna make it? any word on whether he actually sent the computer or not, i kind of have my doubts?
he has mono and his organs are swollen and blood in his piss...

laid up for 4-6 weeks. let me see whats up.

said he shipped it
i hope so. was only having doubts because he said the tracking number said it'd be here friday, and it didnt show fri or sat. tracking numbers have always shown the exact day something will come for me. that and the lack of giving me the tracking #.

I bought an alarm from him 2 weeks ago and this is what I got after I asked where it was.

"i sent it, but i doubt its on its way yet. 11 inches of snow for the pas 3 days sooo its gonna be slow for a bit"

I don't know what to say, it should have been here by now.

I bought an alarm from him 2 weeks ago and this is what I got after I asked where it was.
"i sent it, but i doubt its on its way yet. 11 inches of snow for the pas 3 days sooo its gonna be slow for a bit"

I don't know what to say, it should have been here by now.
fedex and ups didnt run here ( i live 45 minutes north of joe) for 3 days

i REALLY doubt he's out to just take my money, which is the only case in which i would need to file a claim. seems like a good enough guy, was just wondering why no word from him for a few days. suppose i'll just sit at home waiting a few more days.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.