anybody use the new AQ3500.1

Oh and worst enemy Im not 100% sure of this but if your owner are starter of streat beat customs is a 9 time world

champ I'd keep my mouth shut, cause he's testin my amps.
I would say something to that but truth-be-told, i cant understand what the fuck you said, and what happened to HO Audio testing your amps, the same guy who says Stetsom is junk. And dont bring the team in on this. The Team and company that Tommy has built has nothing to do with my opinions so you need not get your **** twisted. The beef is between your practices and me, not anyone else. You post information spamming your company everywhere and then edit it, knowing everyones already seen it but try to seem like you didnt mean to post it. Your a pathetic excuse for a half assed business owner who is trying to build a company with dignity or respect for this forum, therefore me, and maybe other members, will not show respect back.

Hey....i'm mono racially challenged //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Young man.....i would turn that tender brown eye blue //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
I would pay for the lube

You dont have a company, you slap a name to some amps that you dont have and hope to get enough pre-orders to be able to put your order in. Unless i have misunderstood everything. IF people dont buy your ****, you dont go anywhere and your so-called company stay non-existant. SO stop pulling that "i have a company so boo-hoo me" cuz its not working here.
X2 can we get pics of your wearhouse or shop and i dont mean a pic of your bedroom and laptop lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Seriously if you aint like like my products thats cool.But I havnt been callin anyone names sundown rep

seriously dont call me an ass I havn done **** to you

and I havnt done anything but defend myself and try

to get you guys to calm down alright. Sorry I didn't know

he had worked on my amps before i didn't know. And don't

**** on me sayin I = garbage and judging my company and

saying me and rd are ****. wheres your company what do you got

to show? And you know what people will buy my products and

people will have interest in the amps but don't **** on someone

cause their interested or like my companies amps. Yeah your right

I searched for a company with good products or went through a

catalog as you say. And You know what I wish I could sell sundowns amps

or audioque's amps but the fact is I don't have that hook.

So if you don't like the amps I suggest you don't buy them and

stick with sundown.
You're right, you haven't done anything to me. Sorry but I still think you're an ass. Now I just think you're a bigger ass than you were before you made this post. Does that help you at all? Does it hurt when someone calls you a name? Get over it. This isn't a business setting and there's no reason to be professional.....oh wait, unless you own a company. See, I'm a dealer, I can have a disagreement and call someone an ass. It reflects me as a business, not Sundown.

In fact, because I'm limited to my area, anything I say on here doesn't make a difference to my business. I just attempt to sell a good product and make some money. Quite frankly, if I thought I could get into the car audio business and do as well as I want to, I would. But it's not a goal of mine so I have nothing to show.

Once again, proof of you being an arrogant ass. "Oooh look at me and my company. You don't have anything to show" yea I want to buy you're amp. If you're so interested in attracting customers, why are you being such an idiot on probably your biggest forum to make money on? If my words offend you as much as you let them, you're customer service will **** just because you wouldn't be able to stand a pissed off customer in your face. Either grow up, and be a man about this and stop being stupid, or continue to have everyone on the forums make fun of you and you will have no business like some other companies I could think of.

You're right, you haven't done anything to me. Sorry but I still think your an ass. Now I just think you're a bigger ass than you were before you made this post. Does that help you at all? Does it hurt when someone calls you a name? Get over it. This isn't a business setting and there's no reason to be professional.....oh wait, unless you own a company. See, I'm a dealer, I can have a disagreement and call someone an ass. It reflects me as a business, not Sundown. In fact, because I'm limited to my area, anything I say on here doesn't make a difference to my business. I just attempt to sell a good product and make some money. Quite frankly, if I thought I could get into the car audio business and do as well as I want to, I would. But it's not a goal of mine so I have nothing to show. Once again, proof of you being an arrogant ass. "Oooh look at me and my company. You don't have anything to show" yea I want to buy you're amp. If you're so interested in attracting customers, why are you being such an idiot on probably your biggest forum to make money on? If my words offend you as much as you let them, you're customer service will **** just because you wouldn't be able to stand a pissed off customer in your face. Either grow up, and be a man about this and stop being stupid, or continue to have everyone on the forums make fun of you and you will have no business like some other companies I could think of.
I agree with this, even with all the grammar mistakes. lulz.

Arrogance is bliss with RW Audio. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Everyone, just an //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif I have 3K, 5K and 8K amps avaible for a better price. My company is called RQ Audio and my prices are cheap for pre-sale.

I agree with this, even with all the grammar mistakes. lulz.
Arrogance is bliss with RW Audio. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Everyone, just an //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif I have 3K, 5K and 8K amps avaible for a better price. My company is called RQ Audio and my prices are cheap for pre-sale.
I'm sorry but my company doesn't care because my e-Dick is bigger then yours. My grammar is fine you ****ing god **** asshat.

But seriously I can't concentrate from laughing so hard at this guy. No wonder I can't type.

Dude you must think I am the smartest ******* in the world

First off I didn't know I couldn't post on here, This is my first

time on the forums I dont know every fukin rule and I don't

have time to read all the fukin rules. Sorry but your a douche

worstenemy every time I see your name on here you are ripping

someone apart. I mean wtf is that, You seem like you got money

what could you possibly be so upset about. Idk but I don't

have time for you and your bs. Oh and for all you morons thinkin I need

to reach a quota to be able to make my purchase... I am gonna be the one

laughing in a couple months still with my company and your going to

wonder how he met his quota. If you only knew what the real quota was. hahaha

idiots

Dude you must think I am the smartest ******* in the worldFirst off I didn't know I couldn't post on here, This is my first

time on the forums I dont know every fukin rule and I don't

have time to read all the fukin rules. Sorry but your a douche

worstenemy every time I see your name on here you are ripping

someone apart. I mean wtf is that, You seem like you got money

what could you possibly be so upset about. Idk but I don't

have time for you and your bs. Oh and for all you morons thinkin I need

to reach a quota to be able to make my purchase... I am gonna be the one

laughing in a couple months still with my company and your going to

wonder how he met his quota. If you only knew what the real quota was. hahaha

idiots
Once again. More arrogance. First you try to play the "I'm too ignorant to read rules" card and then the sympathy card. Then you want to get cocky and be arrogant again. Here's some advice. STOP POSTING DUMB ****. Apologize for being an idiot and get on with your life. Respect the rules of the site and stop acting like you're hot **** because you own a company. If you can't do that YOUR BUSINESS WILL FAIL! By the way your little insult didn't hurt. Might want to start and E-fight instead.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.