Any Opinions on Boss or Audiobahn?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Heresy
10+ year member

Going Against the Grain
Arizona
Does anyone here have any personal experience with the BOSS REV 3000D amp or the AUDIOBAHN 2801x? Both seem resonably priced but too inexpensive to be good. Same thing with the LANZAR VIBE 1200D. Any opinions, good or otherwise, are welcome. Thanks.

Well audiobahn is good known to handle a lot of power and can kick pretty hard but they get better by the model I had two 15s around the x series and they kicked good but now http://www.partsexpress.com/resources/capsetup.html got the alumx15 15" which are in the same price range of the solo-barics top dogg baby

they hit like carazy and i'm pushing with a 1000 watt alpine deck and kicking two alumx10 10" with an alpine 500 watt it kicks. So audiobahns are good and the boss rev amp well just remember it's stable at .5 ohms but get capacitor the clarity isn't all that great but it's a d class amp can't expect much sound quality it's okay though.

i'll tell u right now, dont get boss, they ****, i had a 1200 watt(peak) boss amp and the RMS on it was only like 350, they arent clear at all. basically id go with a nice amp with clear, true power like Rockford, MTX, audiobahn, PPI

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.