any one that has blown the pg rsd tweets..

I blew some polk momo tweeter's before.

But I put the volume at full blast without warming it up also. They went from loud to nothing at all.

Ya mine went within 2 months on 100rms
I just took them out of the equation and am running just the 6.5's now

Sound very nice on there own with 125rms a driver
what did they do before they bit the dust? im going to run the mids alone in the back anywho once i get my new ones in my doors

how did you know they blew? they stop making sound or? i think i might have.. doesn't matter as i am swapping with my xs65s when the deadener arrives.. i think 90 daily was too much for them..
90 watts to just the tweets?

how high is your gain, people were giving them like 150+ and they were loving it
the gain is where it should be... and i am just asking.. idk if they are blown.. i think it has something to do with my ipod though.. cause thats usually when it makes the noise when changing tracks.. but i really only listen to my ipod and maybe something else for a few minutes so it might not occur for a while

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.