Southeast Region Any guys in Alabama?

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
DRCKISS email Ben at elemental designs (benmilne@edesignaudio.com iirc) They have built alot of CRX boxes that they've posted on ICIX (my usual forum,lol) Some one there will work with you or give you some advice/measurements for a box. The 9.1's are awesome amps I'm sure you love it,lol. What are the Montgomery shows? Iasca,Usaci? I wanna at least get registered for one,lol. Usaci is divided by sub area isnt it? and Isasca is power ratings? I looked but can't remember. I hope I can have my car runnign by then, its a 85 300ZX, small car + hatch+ Hugely large ported box for my 15's = OMFGWTFBBQ lmao

only shows around here uaually usac or db drag, or sometimes not sanctioned at all just a local shop with a meter. I do have an email sent to scott at ed acouple of days ago to design me 2 enclosures. hasn't got back to me yet. I have been to 3 shows around here all of them GOLDTAZ and I talked, I have not sat in his car but I have seen him on the meter,, prettty loud.....to say the least.... I was only hitting 136 on the TL and I think my stuff is kinda loud but he is hitting 146 change mmmmmm gotta love that extra 10 db... The local shops around here use the ac meter. you can expect to be around 10 db lower on the tl meter. I saw people that thought they were hitting 150 - 157 get their tails handed to them when they showed up and ran on the tl hitting only 140 and such,,,, very funny lots of people pissed off thought something was wrong with the meter......

this is true, I live on termpro, it just does not get updated that often, I have been waiting on some of the smaller shows to start popping up so I could go just to get the 1 12, metered with the new amp. But I have another 12 waiting to be installed, I have been asking around to see if someone could help me design an enclosure on a few forums but to no avail..... Maybe you could throw something together... I was thinking CRX style sub up port back, my max dims are 36x22x15 for 2 re se 12's.. I am on here all the time...
I will work on a design for you right away. I think I can make something work well in that little car.

only shows around here uaually usac or db drag, or sometimes not sanctioned at all just a local shop with a meter. I do have an email sent to scott at ed acouple of days ago to design me 2 enclosures. hasn't got back to me yet. I have been to 3 shows around here all of them GOLDTAZ and I talked, I have not sat in his car but I have seen him on the meter,, prettty loud.....to say the least.... I was only hitting 136 on the TL and I think my stuff is kinda loud but he is hitting 146 change mmmmmm gotta love that extra 10 db... The local shops around here use the ac meter. you can expect to be around 10 db lower on the tl meter. I saw people that thought they were hitting 150 - 157 get their tails handed to them when they showed up and ran on the tl hitting only 140 and such,,,, very funny lots of people pissed off thought something was wrong with the meter......

Yeah, at the CKR shows I was hitting something like 160 Db. LMFAO!!! While I wouldn't mind hitting 160 Db, there was no way in hell that was a true number. I am glad that Jimmy's held a real Db drag show and that I was able to put up the 146. It was definitely funny as hell to see all the little CKR croonies that thought there systems were doing over 150 Db, roll up to the line and only muster 140 Db and lower.

i need the box designed for 2 12 se's and will it be a straight spl box or sql box also maybe one with a plug?? just wondering, I mean if you are going to go through all the trouble to design a box for me I figured I would ask

Yeah, at the CKR shows I was hitting something like 160 Db. LMFAO!!! While I wouldn't mind hitting 160 Db, there was no way in hell that was a true number. I am glad that Jimmy's held a real Db drag show and that I was able to put up the 146. It was definitely funny as hell to see all the little CKR croonies that thought there systems were doing over 150 Db, roll up to the line and only muster 140 Db and lower.
that would be hilarious, some of those guys were retarded at the ckr show no telling how many tried to compete with like 2 kicker comp 10s or 12s

i need the box designed for 2 12 se's and will it be a straight spl box or sql box also maybe one with a plug?? just wondering, I mean if you are going to go through all the trouble to design a box for me I figured I would ask

Would you rather do a high number or do you want to retain some sq?

I would rather do a high number, I do not mind switching out enclosures if there is a show coming up. i PLAN ON HAVING 2 DIFFERENT BOXES, ONe for sq (daily) and one for show. thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.