Southeast Region Any guys in Alabama?

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
I am in montgomery, I have a very very street setup with one 12 at the moment and wilol be starting this year my first ever competitions for points to get to finals. Where are you and what do you have for a setup?

Sweet, I'm in Evergreen (Conecuh county) its a/b an hour south of Montgomery. DRCKISS, when you go to some shows PM me I'd love to go to some this year,I doubt my system will be up and running by then. Well the car wont,lol I have:

Deck:pioneer 8600

Comps: eDi 6000's

Comp Amp: Tsunami db4440

Subs : TwoElemental Designs B615's (B stock custom subs)

Sub amp: undecided at the moment.

I have all but the 15's in my pick up but I'm glassing a box for one now so at least one will be up and running. lol

I'm from Montgomery. I have been doing a little competing, but my focus is changing. I am building a hellacious street beater. It should be pretty cool.

I'm from Montgomery. I have been doing a little competing, but my focus is changing. I am building a hellacious street beater. It should be pretty cool.
I would love to sit in a car that loud sometime,lol.

hey goldtaz, I am the guy that has the silver rsx,,, with the re se 12, always talking to you at the local shows man. hows it going...... about to start building ennclosures for me and other people if they want, but I sure could use some help designing them....... also young gun, There are a lot of shows I plan to go to this year,,, I plan on collecting points for the world finals, don't think I'll win but will be a great way to meet new people and get my foot in the door...

hey goldtaz, I am the guy that has the silver rsx,,, with the re se 12, always talking to you at the local shows man. hows it going...... about to start building ennclosures for me and other people if they want, but I sure could use some help designing them....... also young gun, There are a lot of shows I plan to go to this year,,, I plan on collecting points for the world finals, don't think I'll win but will be a great way to meet new people and get my foot in the door...
Cool. Ibet that SE is pretty loud in a rsx. LIke I said we should meet up sometime and hit up some shows,like I said, I doubt my car will be operational by then but I'd love to go and meet some people.

I am in the process of upgrading right now to (2) re se 12's, have 1 that was getting around 325 watts and at my last db drag show hit 136 on the termlab. Well 2 weeks ago I upgraded amp to a nine.1 at the moment I have 900 watts going to the se.. hits like a bithh scared to keep it turned up for long periods of time. the enclosure it is in right now tuned to around 30 and I played a test tone the other day at 40 hz and thought is was ok loud then went to a 35 hz tone, thought i was going to shat my pants it was so potent. I did not even get it to 30, 35 scared me too much. Once I get the plans for the enclosure for the 2 12's I am going to start working on it and trying to find a few shows from here and there to test the thing before I start collecting points at the db drag shows. I would love to meet up and just hang out for a while. kinda hard to do married and have a 2 year old takes a bit of planning to get out of the house. but shows are a priority this year for me, hang out on the boards so when you and or I hear about a show we can get together.

we are meeting up in jackon mississippi tomorrow, thats a big of a drive for you and im not promiseing it will be more than 4 people, but its a meet none the less. we will hopefully hit the local shop to get metered.

I would love to sit in a car that loud sometime,lol.

Just be sure you make it to the local Montgomery shows this year and you'll see me. I'm hoping to do a little traveling, but I can't really commit to anything because of my job.

Hey man, I definitely remember you. The name is James right? I am doing well, thanks for asking. I would be more than happy to help you with designs and what not, I think that would be fun. I know a thing or two about beating the roof off a vehicle //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif . Don't ever sell yourself short man, earn some points and get in with some people that can help you get loud. There are a lot of knowledgeable people around termpro that can possibly help you in competing in Db drag.

this is true, I live on termpro, it just does not get updated that often, I have been waiting on some of the smaller shows to start popping up so I could go just to get the 1 12, metered with the new amp. But I have another 12 waiting to be installed, I have been asking around to see if someone could help me design an enclosure on a few forums but to no avail..... Maybe you could throw something together... I was thinking CRX style sub up port back, my max dims are 36x22x15 for 2 re se 12's.. I am on here all the time...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.