Any car brands you'd recommend?

I personally like viper. They have the smartstart module where you can control everything thru a smartphone app anywhere in the world as long as you got internet. You can add cool features like autostart for warming up your car in the morning, automatically rolling down your windows on those hot summer days, gps tracking... the remote comes with 2 way pager and has about 1 mile radius. They have different models so check em all out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I personally like viper. They have the smartstart module where you can control everything thru a smartphone app anywhere in the world as long as you got internet. You can add cool features like autostart for warming up your car in the morning, automatically rolling down your windows on those hot summer days, gps tracking... the remote comes with 2 way pager and has about 1 mile radius. They have different models so check em all out.

I'm guessing both the car unit and phone need internet?

I'm guessing both the car unit and phone need internet?
I’m not entirely sure if the unit has internet or uses another kind of signal but I do know there’s a service plan u gotta pay in order for it to work. Like $3-$4 per month I forget. No contract.

28827624_1660993657280023_2733429289880713824_o.jpg

All of those brands are owned/made by one company (Directed). Viper/Clifford are their top tier alarm and remote start entities. It really depends on the features you want. If you go to directed.com you can select all in one systems, and add other features to it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.