Any car brands you'd recommend?

boe_d

Mar 5, 2018
Los Angeles
I'm thinking about adding on to the stock alarm on my Honda Accord.

Any brands in particular to avoid or get - e.g. Viper, Clifford, astrostart, python, avital?

blazian87

CarAudio.com Elite
10+ year member
Mar 12, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
I personally like viper. They have the smartstart module where you can control everything thru a smartphone app anywhere in the world as long as you got internet. You can add cool features like autostart for warming up your car in the morning, automatically rolling down your windows on those hot summer days, gps tracking... the remote comes with 2 way pager and has about 1 mile radius. They have different models so check em all out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Louisiana_CRX

dem shoes......
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Aug 22, 2006
Piney Hills of Louisiana
I'm thinking about adding on to the stock alarm on my Honda Accord.
Any brands in particular to avoid or get - e.g. Viper, Clifford, astrostart, python, avital?
The Vipers are nice

wew lad

wew lad inc
5,000+ posts
Mar 22, 2015
VA
I personally like viper. They have the smartstart module where you can control everything thru a smartphone app anywhere in the world as long as you got internet. You can add cool features like autostart for warming up your car in the morning, automatically rolling down your windows on those hot summer days, gps tracking... the remote comes with 2 way pager and has about 1 mile radius. They have different models so check em all out.

I'm guessing both the car unit and phone need internet?

blazian87

CarAudio.com Elite
10+ year member
Mar 12, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
I'm guessing both the car unit and phone need internet?
I’m not entirely sure if the unit has internet or uses another kind of signal but I do know there’s a service plan u gotta pay in order for it to work. Like $3-$4 per month I forget. No contract.

kcr357

Senior VIP Member
Aug 12, 2012
ft laud

blazian87

CarAudio.com Elite
10+ year member
Mar 12, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
That will certainly keep thieves away lmao! Is that shiet stains?! Omg

legendndisguise

Funky
10+ year member
Nov 16, 2006
MD
All of those brands are owned/made by one company (Directed). Viper/Clifford are their top tier alarm and remote start entities. It really depends on the features you want. If you go to directed.com you can select all in one systems, and add other features to it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Newest threads

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds