Any Advice On Bridging A Stock Unit?

If I could make a head unit that had a volume knob that went higher than 60 I would rake in the buku bucks!

Think about it, if it went to 70 or even 80 it would be crazy loud!

Imma going to get that Engineer guy John Kuthe to design one for me.

yeah its the influence of an individual name john kuthe no doubt. Forum went to sh*T when he came.
You Don't Have One, So When I Got This Down Pat, I'll Go Extra Retard And Fix It. It's An Interesting Topic, One; We Don't Have On Market, Two; How Many People Would Use This?

If I could make a head unit that had a volume knob that went higher than 60 I would rake in the buku bucks!
Think about it, if it went to 70 or even 80 it would be crazy loud!

Imma going to get that Engineer guy John Kuthe to design one for me.
Do Little Girl Stuff, Make Me More Manly When I'm Diggin Out In My Ride Bumpin My Bridgeable HU

Who Else Got A Comment, Because I'm Out. This Site Has Been A Turn Signal For Me To Turn Off And Get Off And Get The Out On The Right Rode. You Can Circle Jerk With Fu's But I'm Not Going Gay With These BOYS.

I don't know if most of these head units just use a dac/amplifier on a chip these days but if some still use discreet components it is possible. all you have to do is sever the input channels going into the amp input circuitry for one channel and reconnect it reversed polarity. then you could use the fr+ and rr+ same on left as speaker terminals and get double the voltage/wattage.

I smell a troll.

You wanna bridge something, buy an amp to run off the HU and you can bridge it all you want. HU aren't made to be bridged and never will be.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.