Amps Less than 7" width other than DD ??

military grade means the most strenuous specs and codes. just saying from MY stand point any military job has WAY lower tolerances. 

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

i honestly don't know. good luck. should go trade that in for a g37.. its faster rides better and has alot more space.. lol
I can respect that answer because its genuine , how did those words taste , 1st time i hear you say you don't know LOL

and G37 , NO, you can't run deep lip, low/negative offset wheels , without being forced to use double digit negative camber

010_zpsxird96ob.jpg

So you need 2 amps? Well the arc xdi 600.4 bridged does 300x2 at 4ohms

Can't think of a mono amp. Incrimitor is close... little over 7.

Jl xd 4 channels are under 7 but bridged will do less than the arc.
yes , thanks

prefer about 2500-3000 @ 1 ohm in a 7" or less foot print

&

like 150 - 200 x 2 @ 4 ohm

I can respect that answer because its genuine , how did those words taste , 1st time i hear you say you don't know LOL
and G37 , NO, you can't run deep lip, low/negative offset wheels , without being forced to use double digit negative camber

010_zpsxird96ob.jpg
size tires you have on um? you can't get 515 with 8.5 pounds of boost nether.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif i can run 275 35s rear without any chamber. and if i do want larger -1-2 can help depending on the tread.

But it sounds like you want 2 identical brands?
it does not have to be the same brand , it would be nice though

i really don't think it exists , money is an object , I would not want to spend more than $1500 for both , and prefer to spend the least amount possible

the shark 3500 is a perfect size , but its dirty power

Well it was 175-300 in your first post. So I give up. Good luck.
the arc for mids and highs would work your suggestion is good

but i could match them and go DD , and the DD 2 ch is probably about the same price as the arc

thanks man, i appreciate it

the arc for mids and highs would work your suggestion is good
but i could match them and go DD , and the DD 2 ch is probably about the same price as the arc

thanks man, i appreciate it
the arc KS are basically class AB with another switched high voltage rail. most ABs in reliatly are about 55% efficient the arc is closer to 70.. dammit they are too big. you can mount them anywhere else?

size tires you have on um? you can't get 515 with 8.5 pounds of boost nether.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif i can run 275 35s rear without any chamber. and if i do want larger -1-2 can help depending on the tread.
19 x 9.5 F / 225-35 / + 7

19 x 11 R / 245-35 / + 4

0 toe & 0 camber

both DD's are under 7"
and I have an option with DD C3D A/B or to use the SS6 full range D class , 550 x 2 @ 4
its a **** shame the arc is to big. they sound ******* great. better than most of the ABs i've heard.

its a safe bet to go with the DD though and for highs its a-lot more dynamic so class AB wouldn't be bad but the DD has descrete inputs so its not like the other cheap class Ds they actually sound great.

you cant go wrong with the DD amps..

its a **** shame the arc is to big. they sound ******* great. better than most of the ABs i've heard.its a safe bet to go with the DD though and for highs its a-lot more dynamic so class AB wouldn't be bad but the DD has descrete inputs so its not like the other cheap class Ds they actually sound great.

you cant go wrong with the DD amps..
SA-65CS V.2 Mid in glassed kick panels , tweets glassed in the a-pillars

110 sq feet of stinger roadkill

alpine ida-305s deck

3 x soundqubed hds208 @ 30 hz

stinger ofc 0 awg 3 runs

stinger 8000 interconnects

250 amp alternator

stinger spp-1300 under the hood

12 awg sky high ofc speaker wire on mids & highs

stinger 10 awg ofc speaker wire on subs

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.