Amps Less than 7" width other than DD ??

appreciated

I should have given more detail , fixed

their larger are more than 7"

Thanks man

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

My 1100.5 arc is 6.2
too small, need new units

I gave more detail

appreciated

their 5 minutes from my housetheir 3K & 4K are nearly 10" wide

thanks

best on planet , if you say so
I've never hear ANYONE complain about mmats. they use very good parts and have excellent designs.

you could put 2 1000s and get 2500 very clean and the mpa2300 is 7.7 inches. they are so small because they use high voltage rails. last time i checked they use better parts than 90% of the class D amps on the market.

i dare you to find another amp with military grade transistors and Panasonic caps..

Like I said , I need amps less than 7" width.

What you suggested is not what I am looking for as they are greater than 7" , so not really sure where your going here.

I would be happy to take a suggestion from you if it was something I can use .

Like I said , I need amps less than 7" width.What you suggested is not what I am looking for as they are greater than 7" , so not really sure where your going here.

I haven't looked in a while. What about incriminator?

Military grade is the last thing I would brag about. We use some real junk.
military grade means the most strenuous specs and codes. just saying from MY stand point any military job has WAY lower tolerances.

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

Like I said , I need amps less than 7" width.What you suggested is not what I am looking for as they are greater than 7" , so not really sure where your going here.

i honestly don't know. good luck. should go trade that in for a g37.. its faster rides better and has alot more space.. lol

military grade means the most strenuous specs and codes. just saying from MY stand point any military job has WAY lower tolerances. 

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

i honestly don't know. good luck. should go trade that in for a g37.. its faster rides better and has alot more space.. lol
Military grade means job security for the suppliers. Seriously. Our parts are pure ****. $20 O rings ****.

I haven't looked in a while. What about incriminator?
their 20.1 is a touch too wide

they 40.1 is like 9"

I am leaning towards the DD C3D & M2C

just wanted to be sure before pulling the trigger that there is nothing else for the same money or less

So you need 2 amps?

Well the arc xdi 600.4 bridged does 300x2 at 4ohms

Can't think of a mono amp. Incrimitor is close... little over 7.

Jl xd 4 channels are under 7 but bridged will do less than the arc.

Military grade means job security for the suppliers. Seriously. Our parts are pure ****. $20 O rings ****.
imnot going to argue with you. its simply put they have more strenuous codes. when i work on a military job we have better material and have a stricter code to follow.

similar to woring on a rig. where they have explosion proof junction boxes etc.. its made for different condition and code is more refined.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.