ampman revo/better audio 1600m

buthatsabuick
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
OKC
does any one else own these amps? i just got my ampman revo and its awfully small andawfully heavy but its smaller than my 1000w kicker... does anyone have thiers installed isnt it the same amp as the better audio 1600m how do you guys like em?

I have the RE 35-1D...same thing as the BE. I love it...doesnt like the bitter cold too much, but I can deal with that. Very solid amp.

- Steve

Originally posted by ss3079 I have the RE 35-1D...same thing as the BE. I love it...doesnt like the bitter cold too much, but I can deal with that. Very solid amp.

- Steve
see have you ever had it metered? does it really do the 1500w? i think i may sell it and get a brutus 1500, but i like the fact that the amp i have now is kinda rare.

Originally posted by buthatsabuick see have you ever had it metered? does it really do the 1500w? i think i may sell it and get a brutus 1500, but i like the fact that the amp i have now is kinda rare.
1500 and a lot more

I have both the RE 35.1d and the Better Audio 1600m1. I Love both of the amps. I was actually considering selling them and buying a D3, but i havent heard great things about eq

Yeah i know, thats why ive pretty much stayed away from it. BTW does anyone know how to tell what wires under the hood need upgrading. There are wires going everywhere, and i dont know. Wanna add 4 gauge to all of them.

Originally posted by 97cavy Yeah i know, thats why ive pretty much stayed away from it. BTW does anyone know how to tell what wires under the hood need upgrading. There are wires going everywhere, and i dont know. Wanna add 4 gauge to all of them.
The wires from the alternator.

I have both the RE 35.1d and the Better Audio 1600m1. I Love both of the amps. I was actually considering selling them and buying a D3, but i havent heard great things about eq
hey im looking for an amp lik e the BA if i can get it or the RE if nothing else (someone recomended it to me) but can those amps support 2 subs the only one i have seen looked as if it could only plug up 1

hey im looking for an amp lik e the BA if i can get it or the RE if nothing else (someone recomended it to me) but can those amps support 2 subs the only one i have seen looked as if it could only plug up 1
There's a couple for sale in the Classifieds.

Gotta love the old threads ... where even myself thought old birthsheets rated the Hifonics at 1600 watts. 35-1D + boob cone XXX15 still going strong ... quality pieces.

Wow this thread is OLD....when i look back at it, i was just a noob then! I now have the big 3 with 0 gauge lol. The amps are a mono amp, with 2 speaker outputs bridged internally. These are great amps, and id honestly suggest picking one up. I just sold the one that I had laying around not being used, but i know i will never sell the 1 i have left

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.