Amp help

Participant count
  • Participant list
I have two Rockford Fosgate T1s hooked up to about 600 watts rms but i am looking for an amp that will push about 2000 watts rms at 2 ohms. I am looking to spend about 250. Any suggestions?
The problem with 2000RMS @2 ohms is that generally, when an amp has that, it will have 4000rms @1ohm making a good quality amp very expensive. My first choice would be this but that is a little out of your price range but would be worth it, this amp line is brand new this year and almost always perform to rating. I personally have a Hifonics and I love it. If you were looking for something cheaper I would choose this. It is a little lower quality than the Hifonics but it will still do the job very well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.