• Rockford P 500-4

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Why So Cereal?
5,000+ posts

Invisible Cereal
ok i am looking at either a rockford p500-4 or boston GT-475. Both rated at same power. SN ratio higher on boston acoustics and I have had experience with BA before and not one complaint here! But i hated my first pair of rockford speakers. But people say their amps are great. So which one will sound better?

Front: Pioneer Premier 6.5 comps (love em even with my cheap autotek amp) , Infinity Reference Coaxials 6.5 (kickpanels) (not impressed with infinity speakers)

Rear: infinity reference 6.5 mids. (temporary)

subs: potentially 2 JL w6 13s

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Great bang for the Buck/ Have (2)2ks and a 150.4. great amps for the Coin Thus far.A little head room doesnt usually hurt...
Matt is a Great guy to purchase from. Very honest about his gear he decides to Sale. Dammned good buy. I dont think you could touch a Taramps...
Using a Y RCA to split signal from amp to amp to give both amps the signal they need from the HU and subs in different /separate enclosures tuned...
Hahaha his brother got some from a friend. American bass amp and some alpine s 12in subs. From a buddy of his now Eastons chomping at the bit...
LOL. Ya man. Its been busy. Im off today, but got stuff to do around the Casa.Be a Great sub man, and very nice amplifier. If you can swing a few...

About this thread

Why So Cereal?

5,000+ posts
Invisible Cereal
Why So Cereal?
Drowning in milk
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date