American bass XR vs XFL

Participant count
  • Participant list
Supposedly american bass released another 1200RMS subwoofer called the elite series (walmart/SSA store sell it). AMERICAN BASS ELITE 12 INCH 1200W RMS DVC SUBWOOFER - SSA STORE
It came out in May but there's literally no info on it (only thing I could find was a YouTube video of some guy unboxing it). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AieFQQVyXSE

I guess that means you can technically throw it into the mix (XR vs XFL vs Elite)
Those look like the XFL, there are no specs listed. Neat. I literally just now bought my XR.

I don't quite understand what you mean. I'm just not a fan of Sundown. No hate, I don't have any reason to tell people they ****, I just genuinely don't like them. I bought the AB XR 10 should be here shortly. I plan on giving it more power though. 

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

Bought mine for $179 even. No taxes.
Meaning you need to dump a lot of power to the xfls/xr for it to even hope to match the SA in terms of output.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.