American Bass VFL 350.4

Participant count
  • Participant list

Justin braaapp

CarAudio.com Elite
Selling my American bass vfl 350.4. Bought it about a year ago off Jim (mylows10) only used it for about 4 months for my build. The amp was never ran bellow 14v and its in perfect working condition. I would like 230+shipping and fees. I've done plenty of business on here so reffs shouldn't be a problem. Pics should be in the link bellow. Only reason I'm selling is because I sold my truck and need money for new car things haha.

cosmetic 9/10

mechanically 10/10

Vfl by justin_braaapp | Photobucket

So between this vfl amp and your lanzar 250x4 which one would you go with? Planning on upgrading mids and highs power soon.

Idk never seen or heard the vfl in person. I do know my Opti is going like 4year strong and it's just on my floor under back seat. When the bass drops it bounces around like 1" and has been going strong no problems. Beast of an amp of u ask me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.