odd wtb. circuit city hoarders look

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

stockgp
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Looking for quick head unit adapters from the circuit city install bay days. They allowed you to connect connect you aftermarket hu directly to your car's wiring harness without butt connectors or solder.

Doesn't matter what head unit or car, as long as the male and female connect in the middle. Need power, ground, ignition, remote and the eight speaker leads.

Thanks in advance

Looking for quick head unit adapters from the circuit city install bay days. They allowed you to connect connect you aftermarket hu directly to your car's wiring harness without butt connectors or solder.
Doesn't matter what head unit or car, as long as the male and female connect in the middle. Need power, ground, ignition, remote and the eight speaker leads.

Thanks in advance
its called a wiring harness and no it does not work with anycar, they are vehicle manufacturer specific but cover a wide range of models. You can find them on amazon for less than 10 dollars shipped.

If this is meant to be a smart *** reply, let me knock you down a peg.

I found what I'm looking for on ebay. Metra may or may not still make them.

These were vehicle AND hu specific harnesses. One end of the first harness plugged into the head unit, replacing the head units factory plug. The other end had a metra universal connector.

The second harness had the other end of the metra universal connector to connect to the first harness. The other end had a plug to match specific vehicles. For example, the gm plug that they used from 80 something to 2000 something.

I can even give you specific part numbers, if you like.

I take your answer as a smart *** answer because it starts with the words "it's called a wiring harness." No ****. I used the words "wiring harness" in my original post.

Please save your smart assery for when you know Wtf you're talking about.

If it wasn't smart ***, then it was very poorly worded and assumed I'm stupid. Either way...

If this is meant to be a smart *** reply, let me knock you down a peg.
I found what I'm looking for on ebay. Metra may or may not still make them.

These were vehicle AND hu specific harnesses. One end of the first harness plugged into the head unit, replacing the head units factory plug. The other end had a metra universal connector.

The second harness had the other end of the metra universal connector to connect to the first harness. The other end had a plug to match specific vehicles. For example, the gm plug that they used from 80 something to 2000 something.

I can even give you specific part numbers, if you like.

I take your answer as a smart *** answer because it starts with the words "it's called a wiring harness." No ****. I used the words "wiring harness" in my original post.

Please save your smart assery for when you know Wtf you're talking about.

If it wasn't smart ***, then it was very poorly worded and assumed I'm stupid. Either way...
You sat on your butt plug the wrong way today faggot? Wasnt even trying to be a smart ass you butthurt lil cunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...