American Bass or FU Audio (or another that you'd recommend)?

Does not work from an iPad probably because the files are too large. Will have to use my trusty pc later on.

I get this message when I click upload file.

The following errors occurred:

2D29FB91-D440-4D07-A421-A1FB629A7335.jpeg: Upload of file failed.

Huh...yeah I'm no computer programmer but I guess it can't automatiaclly resize itself..??

Using a web hosting site is much easier, trust me. Then link here. done.

Does not work from an iPad probably because the files are too large. Will have to use my trusty pc later on.
I get this message when I click upload file.

The following errors occurred:

2D29FB91-D440-4D07-A421-A1FB629A7335.jpeg: Upload of file failed.
Some devices cannot upload correctly due to browser.
Also there is a upload size limit aka file size (kb,mb,gb)..

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting the pics! I was just thinking how disappointed I was that there weren't more pics of the subs on the fuaudio website. It's much beefier than I imagined, especially since they are $50 subs. Did you get to listen to them more?

Thanks for posting the pics! I was just thinking how disappointed I was that there weren't more pics of the subs on the fuaudio website. It's much beefier than I imagined, especially since they are $50 subs. Did you get to listen to them more?
Not yet, I want to do comparison testing between my very good and ported Alpine SWS subwoofer and the FU 300 in my Sienna. With kids going to basketball twice today and a kids birthday party plus the fact that it’s only 30 degrees out right now, it will have to wait to later this weekend.

JvpA2jw.gif

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Did some testing with REW to capture the Alpine 10’ ported vs the FU300 10” ported in my Mazda CX-5. Both were tested on my JBL GTX 500 with the engine off and about 12.6 volts at the battery so the power was probably ~ 400 watts RMS. The Alpine SWS is in a custom built slot ported 1.12 gross cu ft box with some stuffing and the FU300 is in a 1.4 cu ft gross pre fab ported box with no stuffing. Both are tuned to 35 hz. Listening impressions are telling me that the Alpine has the edge in SQ but not by a lot and the Alpine is also louder but the FU feels like it digs a little deeper. Keep in mind that the FU300 isn’t fully broken in yet. With the REW graph the Alpine is in the red and FU in the green. I set the LP to 80 hz 12 db octave BW and no subsonic via the JL DSP. REW does show that the FU has a slight advantage at 31 hz by about 1 db but the Alpine extends lower at 27.88 hz by 3 db and lower. Of course this could be the box and I was unable to install the FU300 into the box I built for the Alpine because the cutout was slightly too small and I didn’t want to cut it. For two different woofers in two different boxes though they are remarkably close.

Overall the FU300 gives up a little bit of control to the Alpine but it’s not a big difference and this could be the box too; for $50 shipped this woofer is a great deal. I had to keep switching them back and forth while playing the same songs to make sure it wasn’t just me.

So I may have to build a two chamber dual 10” ported box for the other FU300 I have (got two) and have some fun. I recommend these subwoofers if you’re on a tight budget and want a good sounding subwoofer to blend into your music. I recommend giving these 500 watts RMS as they can take the power and actually seem to like it with more power but still sound good on 400 Watts RMS too. In fact they could probably take more than 500 watts RMS but I haven’t tested that.

Alpine SWS vs FU300

https://imgur.com/gallery/d5eiB

via Imgur for iOS

Did some testing with REW to capture the Alpine 10’ ported vs the FU300 10” ported in my Mazda CX-5. Both were tested on my JBL GTX 500 with the engine off and about 12.6 volts at the battery so the power was probably ~ 400 watts RMS. The Alpine SWS is in a custom built slot ported 1.12 gross cu ft box with some stuffing and the FU300 is in a 1.4 cu ft gross pre fab ported box with no stuffing. Both are tuned to 35 hz. Listening impressions are telling me that the Alpine has the edge in SQ but not by a lot and the Alpine is also louder but the FU feels like it digs a little deeper. Keep in mind that the FU300 isn’t fully broken in yet. With the REW graph the Alpine is in the red and FU in the green. I set the LP to 80 hz 12 db octave BW and no subsonic via the JL DSP. REW does show that the FU has a slight advantage at 31 hz by about 1 db but the Alpine extends lower at 27.88 hz by 3 db and lower. Of course this could be the box and I was unable to install the FU300 into the box I built for the Alpine because the cutout was slightly too small and I didn’t want to cut it. For two different woofers in two different boxes though they are remarkably close.
Overall the FU300 gives up a little bit of control to the Alpine but it’s not a big difference and this could be the box too; for $50 shipped this woofer is a great deal. I had to keep switching them back and forth while playing the same songs to make sure it wasn’t just me.

So I may have to build a two chamber dual 10” ported box for the other FU300 I have (got two) and have some fun. I recommend these subwoofers if you’re on a tight budget and want a good sounding subwoofer to blend into your music. I recommend giving these 500 watts RMS as they can take the power and actually seem to like it with more power but still sound good on 400 Watts RMS too. In fact they could probably take more than 500 watts RMS but I haven’t tested that.

Alpine SWS vs FU300

https://imgur.com/gallery/d5eiB

via Imgur for iOS
awesome u should do review in that section and add to it when u do both subs..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.