American Bass or FU Audio (or another that you'd recommend)?

Limited quantities, while they last lmao...I'll help you spend your $$ //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Ill buy 1 every week so maybe this time I GET MY FUCKING SHIRTS.....

Yes i'm still salty about my 8 missing shirts.. lol

I asked him if I order the subs separately will I get 8 shirts. He said if you really want 8. I said hell yeah and ordered all 8 separately but within 20 mins. I got 1 shirt that was not the right size. His excuse was "we were out of large shirts so I send you an XL".... WTF... $1200 and 1 shirt that I cant wear..

Dayum...you sure are.
Just noticed your new sig from Cramps.
I couldn't believe my eyes.. Face palmed so hard i went to work with a red mark.

You know what's weird....some shirts I swear are mislabeled. Some fit me, others don't, of the same size. The ones that don't fit me I have to go to the next size bigger. Like the company mascot had the Ethiopian try on the shirts before mass producing.

Always been like that for me too. My Soundqubed "Size matters" shirt is short and wide but my other "drop bass" one from them I bought in an XL because of that issue actually fits like a Large. But their large hood was like a Medium. Its a PITA. But we know Soundqubed is cheap and don't care anymore..

Wouldn't know as I've never owned a piece of Soundqubed anything.

On a side note, it's frickin 28 here!! Cooooooooooollllddd!!! I'm already ready for some FL weather lol.

A few things I’ve found incorrect with specifications on the FU 300.

They list the basket as stamped Aluminum and it is not verified by my trusty magnet.

They say it has double stacked magnets and after removing the boot I can only see one big one that is 6” in diameter or at least nothing vertically stacked.

They say it has dual spiders but I only see one unless they are right on top of each other.

All the other specifications seem to be true and the pulp cone is very nice and rigid.

Keep in mind that these are just $50 each now so their build quality is in my opinion still above average for that price point. I have a $50 MTX subwoofer to compare them too and a $90 JL Audio WXV2 for reference.

A few things I’ve found incorrect with specifications on the FU 300.
They list the basket as stamped Aluminum and it is not verified by my trusty magnet.

They say it has double stacked magnets and after removing the boot I can only see one big one that is 6” in diameter or at least nothing vertically stacked.

They say it has dual spiders but I only see one unless they are right on top of each other.

All the other specifications seem to be true and the pulp cone is very nice and rigid.

Keep in mind that these are just $50 each now so their build quality is in my opinion still above average for that price point. I have a $50 MTX subwoofer to compare them too and a $90 JL Audio WXV2 for reference.
pics please

They will come, just have to figure out how this site works for that unless you want to educate me there. More testing also to come.
Alright...this site svcks for uploading pics. Might have to use a 2ndary web hosting such as imgur or some other one. then just upload it here (cut/paste). I use Imgur myself. Fast, easy, no ads, it's free, etc.

They will come, just have to figure out how this site works for that unless you want to educate me there. More testing also to come.
when u click reply click go advanced, manage attachment (something like that) and the upload photo they'll stay there for use later on.. like this

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.