American BASS!! 2 xfl 12s for 2 xfl 10s

The trunk opening ***** inside trunk is large catch 22 glad we are on the same page and glad you tried to help not many do nowadays it's more of a troll fest a lot of times.
You can use my dimensions above for your max dimensions. Trust me, it can't be bigger and still get in there. It takes two people doing some wriggling to get this one in, lol. And I know about this place being troll city, lol. Fyi, to the ear, the vehicle (mines a Malibu, but they're virtually identical inside) seems to peak at about 39 hz. upper thirties for sure(again, to the ear)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Yeah I had torn one down and used my digital calipers to measure coil size ID & OD and winding height and spiders all had it written down and had...
I have 2 of them in around 2.5 cubes per sub, tuned to around low 30s Hz. I think.its tuned a little low. Really low frequencies hit thick and...
Yes, they are definitely beefy. I beat the snot out of this one to find it's limits and it took it rather well. For the abuse I put it through and...

About this thread

-BenBen-

10+ year member
Team L.oud A.s F.u**
-BenBen-
Down South
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date