American Bass 12” SQ dual voice coil subs

Participant count
  • Participant list
So here’s an update. I contacted AB and the guy didn’t know what they are. So I took in account all of the info given and built a port tuned 32hz 3.03 net slot port and it sounds very good. The dust cap is rattling on one sub so that’s where I’m at. Way better than the b box prefab tuned to 40. I just did the big 3 and am going to run 0 gauge for my amp. Then start on components. Thanks for info guys!

So here’s an update. I contacted AB and the guy didn’t know what they are. So I took in account all of the info given and built a port tuned 32hz 3.03 net slot port and it sounds very good. The dust cap is rattling on one sub so that’s where I’m at. Way better than the b box prefab tuned to 40. I just did the big 3 and am going to run 0 gauge for my amp. Then start on components. Thanks for info guys!
Sweet!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...