Already own tweeters and crossovers need good 6.5" woofer!!!!

CELLERBR
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
KY
Ok you can see why i need only woofers in this thread:

http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/showthread.php?t=41100

So i have Alpine Type R crossovers and tweeters....

Ok anyhow i need to know a good set of midbass/midrange woofers (6.5's) for around $100.....

Any info is greatyl appreciated..........links are even better!!

Also i really wouldnt mind keeping the Type R 6.5s so is there anyway i can find just a set of type R 6.5" woofers with out the crossovers and tweeters?

Thanks

Ian

try ebay, they should have them.

then for midrange, hmm, ther'es a lot of companies. u could take a look @ CDT, crystal, infinity, boston, mb quarts. too many to keep going. try going to a car audio store to listen to some so u know wat u like.

u can basically get anything u want. Just get a really nice set of midranges. whats ur price range. id grab some CDT's. Go listen to speakers and llook for something with good midbass

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.