Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

dgaf
10+ year member

Swollen Member
727, FL
Don't know how to get the red SOLD/CLOSED in the title.

Item(s) for Sale:

Alpine Type R 12" Dual 2 ohm

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Like new condition on the top, but there is a crack on the plastic cap on the end of the magnet. A little discolored as well. Doesn't effect functionality at all, and you don't even see it when it's in the box.

Price:

$50 + shipping

I have a Directed D1200 amp for sale as well. 600w at 1 ohm, perfect for this sub.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/amplifier-classifieds/510269-directed-d1200-amp.html

Will make a good deal if you buy both of them.

Open to trades.

Item Pictures:

alpinem.jpg

alpine2.jpg

alpine3b.jpg

alpine4.jpg

alpine5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll package it up this weekend and take it to the post office Monday morning, and find out how much shipping will be.

Forgot today was Friday, post office is open tomorrrow. I'll swing by there tomorrow with it, and check shipping prices.

Just what I have been looking for. I have the same one sitting here waiting for a partner. Lmk thru pm if the others in line don't pick it up, I will.

Just what I have been looking for. I have the same one sitting here waiting for a partner. Lmk thru pm if the others in line don't pick it up, I will.
sure thing dude

Didn't get a chance to take it to the post office today to get a price on shipping, sorry.

Thought I would be able to get a box from work, and go to the post office on my lunch break, but the janitor dude took all the cardboard out to the dumpster right before lunch. I told him to save me a box, so I will do it tomorrow (Tuesday)

I found a box, got it all packaged up. Will go tomorrow morning on my break to check shipping prices. Will update here about 10am [Eastern]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...