All Hail Wiggens, Adire Is Back!!!!

Some people get their butt plugs with a pulse insulted....
I'm really disappointed in myself with this one.... Is this thread too serious for a butt plug joke???? Come on guys.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

I'm really disappointed in myself with this one.... Is this thread too serious for a butt plug joke???? Come on guys.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

he's too busy busting my chops to worry about his butt plug

Hell when was the last time you all saw Dan on any other fourm but his own? and why? cause he'd get his dick slaped in a thread on any fourm these days but his own.
iv seen him here. talked to him here. got help from him here. seen him on other sites, he dosnt need to be on other forums, thats why he is where he is. sorry but think before you speak.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.