All Hail Wiggens, Adire Is Back!!!!

Interesting, so you admit you lie, and pennypushers admit they lie. Hmm, stalemate anyone?
I will leave it at that, Dan.

I was not misled by Ben, you have lied and covered your own ass WAY more than Ben ever thought of doing. Whether Ben's announced failure rates where accurate or not doesn’t matter...the threads where there and then poof.

I saw the threads. I saw them disappear. I saw the re-cone threads disappear and become locked for no other reason than your integrity being put into question. You've started more unnecessary E-Drama than any other single entity on the audio related internet that I've seen. When you pay for the space That is allowed, you are on Caraudio.com...no one is paying anything and there are no overall forum biases. CSO is an awesome place...outside of the Adire forum.

I will leave it at that, Dan.
I was not misled by Ben, you have lied and covered your own ass WAY more than Ben ever thought of doing. Whether Ben's announced failure rates where accurate or not doesn’t matter...the threads where there and then poof.

I saw the threads. I saw them disappear. I saw the re-cone threads disappear and become locked for no other reason than your integrity being put into question. You've started more unnecessary E-Drama than any other single entity on the audio related internet that I've seen. When you pay for the space That is allowed, you are on Caraudio.com...no one is paying anything and there are no overall forum biases. CSO is an awesome place...outside of the Adire forum.

I think you quoted the wrong dan homie //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

You obviously weren't around for overpecker //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif

Lots of people here want to trash Dan and Adire Audio, but I'm on the other side of the fence.

A little over 3 years ago, I bought a blown Mark I Brahma and had it reconed for $90. The entire process took less than a month, half of which was transit time. Since the recone I've had 0 problems out of the sub and it is still terrorizing children and small animals. I've wanted to play with some smaller subs(8s) just for fun, but I doubt I will ever swap out this sub for another. If anything, I may add another Brahma in the future if I get around to doing a blow-through. The only way I would stray from Adire subs is if they go out of business.

MKI Brahma is a far cry from the MKIII //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I used to be an adire ***** too, ask noah.

MKI Brahma is a far cry from the MKIII //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
I used to be an adire ***** too, ask noah.
An adire *****? They gave me great support and an even better product that I haven't had to service or swap out even though I've given it 1200-1600 watts for 3 years. Maybe I should switch internet brands with every 6 month boner you guys get on this forum?

If adire screwed some folks, there is no sugar-coating that fact. But lots of people, including myself, have been very pleased with the service and performance we have received.

An adire *****? They gave me great support and an even better product that I haven't had to service or swap out even though I've given it 1200-1600 watts for 3 years. Maybe I should switch internet brands with every 6 month boner you guys get on this forum?
If adire screwed some folks, there is no sugar-coating that fact. But lots of people, including myself, have been very pleased with the service and performance we have received.
eD screwed som folks, there is no sugar coating that fact. But lots of people have been pleased with the service.

Adire today is not Adire 3 years ago. If you had been around actively here longer you would know I do NOT follow forum boners anymore. You dont see me running out and buying Fi because it is new...or Type-R's or TCsounds...and I would still like RE if the price was sane. In fact, I was doing the type R dance long before it was on here.

I am running what I like, I love the sound of the SI Magnums and I've got one sitting, waiting for it's twin brother and a 7.25cuft enclosure in peices under the car port right now.

My opinion of Dan is this, he is a great engineer, XBL^2 is revolutionary and every one I've heard I liked. He has a great thing going. From what I understand the Adire product front is a mere fraction of what Adire does. OEM stuff is their Forte'. stick with it if you cant keep your products good and serviced over time.

Lots of people here want to trash Dan and Adire Audio, but I'm on the other side of the fence.
A little over 3 years ago, I bought a blown Mark I Brahma and had it reconed for $90. The entire process took less than a month, half of which was transit time. Since the recone I've had 0 problems out of the sub and it is still terrorizing children and small animals. I've wanted to play with some smaller subs(8s) just for fun, but I doubt I will ever swap out this sub for another. If anything, I may add another Brahma in the future if I get around to doing a blow-through. The only way I would stray from Adire subs is if they go out of business.
Man I totally agree with your statements...

I have a Tumult for HT right now...but used to have a Brahma in my car...best subs I've ever owned....

Get this Dan has actually sat in my car when I had a DD 9515 and back when I thought they sounded good...before I met the Brahma that is....

Dan if you see this it's S-K-U!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.