All American brands?

kat_black181
10+ year member

Car Audio's Only V@gina
Don't know if this information is somewhere, but thought I'd ask because I'm curious. What brands of subs, amps, HUs, etc. are made in the US??? I know some like MMATS and Incriminator and a few more. Just wondering if there is anyone who knows them all? Thanks, guys!

AA? And what specifically from Sundown?
made from the us or usa parts also. Sundown builds anything above the sa line in house. whether or not its american parts im not sure. digitial designs would be my choice for subwoofers built here and machined here. mmats would be my choice on amps.

made from the us or usa parts also. Sundown builds anything above the sa line in house. whether or not its american parts im not sure. digitial designs would be my choice for subwoofers built here and machined here. mmats would be my choice on amps.
DD motors and fame are not US also some of their lower lines are china made. Just a little //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Mmats on the other hand..their video says more then what I can. We do carry mmats at the shop.

DD motors and fame are not US also some of their lower lines are china made. Just a little //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
Mmats on the other hand..their video says more then what I can. We do carry mmats at the shop.
i thought the 9500 was us made here. i never was a big dd fan. never wanted to pay the price. I always stuck to re audio pre crap and then fi aa ssa. I use to have a sponser acct with cadence so i ran the old cadence beastmaster for a long time which was us made by eminence iirc.

i thought the 9500 was us made here. i never was a big dd fan. never wanted to pay the price. I always stuck to re audio pre crap and then fi aa ssa. I use to have a sponser acct with cadence so i ran the old cadence beastmaster for a long time which was us made by eminence iirc.
DD assembles here(right down the road from me). Motors are from China with the exception of the Z motors which are cut in China and then assembled here.

The cadence subs of old were very very nice!!

currious on this too, i know there are "American" brands but if the coils, baskets, surround ect, are imported then it aint American made, just American assembled... Thats like saying a Kia or Honda that is assembled in the USA is an American car..

DD assembles here(right down the road from me). Motors are from China with the exception of the Z motors which are cut in China and then assembled here.
The cadence subs of old were very very nice!!
So basically, Chinese made?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.