Alarm Wiring for 05 Ferrari F360

im going to tell you this...

if u was a professional alarm installer like me you wont even NEED the wire code sheet unless u want to do things fast. because its a ferrari i wouldnt take my chance to find out somebody else work on installing alarm on that. i would actually take my time and use a tester light or DMM. for door pins u'll find the pin or wire inside the door/door jam and find which wire give out voltage when door is open/closed. trunk, and hood pin. if u can get behind the pin and see the wires then it'll be easier. the power wire and ground is pretty easy. the next thing to do is find the parking wire light for it to flash you'll find it behind the switch and the horn around the steering column. not much left to do put run the wire into the firewall and install the siren.. ohh yeah i almost forgot. the power door unlock and lock. use ur tester light and see if u can unlock and lock the door. if u cant do one of them ur gonna need a DMM to read how much ohm and buy a resistor..

later.

yeah its not mine. i just did a flipout w/ nav and a 4 channel amp in it and the guy wants a "wiper" (viper but hes german or something) and a radar detector. just trying to see if i can get any info ahead of time.

and i appreciate the help defdaboss but i know that, just looking for tips

l_f4b41cea8e8b4507adf612481d552e82.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.