Advice with business situation....

Status
Not open for further replies.
goawai.jpg
\thread

Just when i thought i was making my last post, the only thing iam going to do is tell all that you are so far off on the buffalo situation and if your going to talk and make comments, get you facts straight, our roof collapsed??????? what are you even talking about, we had a flood and lost only a couple hundred woofers from our inventory and yes our insurance company paid us for them, but maybe what you should do is consult with an insurance company , cause they dont pay you 300% , they pay you , OMC, quote the term so atleast you know for one minute what your talking about, and then the products were sold from the insurance company to a company called STONER in buffalo, do you homework! and then they were sold at flea markets! and we did not warranty the products as they took on as much water as possible! well if nothing else now i know what your talking about when you mention buffalo!
your right, i lie and i know nothing of what im talking about,lol.................a few posts ago you told everyone here that you had no knowledge of what i was talking about...........the products came right from your reps, not an insurance company, do i have to post business cards and receipts and own you again.....in your pm's you were singing a different tune, admitting that you had problems with dealers in this area, now you wanna change your tune, once again there is a difference between how you act in public and private, BTW my facts came straight from you from the many conversations i've had with you, i figured that elevation was done once you told me you sold, come to find out that was just another excuse for you to try to wash your hands of this

Sad to see unprofessionalisim like this in the car audio world.
Customer>excuses/pride ALWAYS. If you cannot deliver the product on time, refund the money or give the customer a CONCRETE date in the future when they can expect their products. Neither was done.

Even if the products are sub-par customer service goes a LONG way in this world, and this... fiasco... is not customer service.

Probably been said before but jeez...
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/word.gif.64b12e39f936af3b4fff38a1c0bd0244.gif

just apologize to me for for suggesting that im a liar and i'll stop, i'll even delete myposts.................
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I Just read this damn thread. Interesting to say the least.

Now elevation said it was resolved in his last post. So Michael has all of the products? If not i think he should get a full refund and 1/2 when the new products arrrive. Your very lucky hes been this paitent along with his customers. Your company has done alot of damage to his rep, and your saying he will have to wait more?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif As he stated he has tried to help your company hyping you up and such, and u turn around and give him the runarround, and dont actually start to resolve thing untill an interenet forum got involved. IMO your really lucky Michael liked you guys, and kept his customers patient for so long. Alot people would have allreayd filed with the BBB and got a lawyer. I know i would have at the latest 2 months into it.

jus my .02 cents

your right, i lie and i know nothing of what im talking about,lol.................a few posts ago you told everyone here that you had no knowledge of what i was talking about...........the products came right from your reps, not an insurance company, do i have to post business cards and receipts and own you again.....in your pm's you were singing a different tune, admitting that you had problems with dealers in this area, now you wanna change your tune, once again there is a difference between how you act in public and private, BTW my facts came straight from you from the many conversations i've had with you, i figured that elevation was done once you told me you sold, come to find out that was just another excuse for you to try to wash your hands of this
I vote that you accept the fact that he sux worse then his product, and post up everything you have and know against this guy. It's not a matter of a resolved issue anymore as much as it is about this guy/company screwing people and calling him on it.

ok joe, the shop was called chronic car audio, not STONER AUDIO, also since when is having a shop in the buffalo suburbs with 2 install bays considered a flea market????not only that, but the business was done with your company thru your reps, also chronic wasnt the only shop affected by this, there is also underground autosound, darryls car audio and also custom radio, they still have the crap your guys dropped off, dont believe me, just call..... it seems to me that you can never accept responsibility for your company, now you say an insurance company went around selling your equipment to local shops, your right, that doesnt sound like something a rep would do, sure, this is coming from the same guy who told me he sold his company so he wouldnt have me call him anymore........... Joe, you are a total low life, the best thing that happened for your company in a while was this thread.............Now more than 100 people know about your company.........i still stand by my original statement, in 2 years, you will no longer be the owner of Elevation

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif business is about to pick up again

I'd say this is the future of said business //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/titanic.gif.8089b7552c370bcc138aa121756d0c0b.gif

great read, for real.

i remember a thread over at ssa about these subs some time ago and i called them crap them. actually got into a bit of a pissing match myself with someone defending elevation, i'll have to look it up. but it sure seems as though the tide as turned.

i need to send an "i told you so" to somebody.

and 2 years? after this bashing, i don't know if he'll last 2 more months. he shouldn't.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/peace.gif.2db28b618ed8d1964ebbe2f5021d2c39.gif

yep. and i hope this guy is done.

i found the thread and the "i told ya so" victim, lol. only it wasn't all quite as i remember it. i jsut implied these would be junk as they looked like a memphis LVS knockoff, and those are junk. dammit. but i guess i wasn't that far off base, eh?

looks like it's time for a new r-tard noah......

elevate him to immortal status..muhahaha

well, i thought it was funny.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/peace.gif.2db28b618ed8d1964ebbe2f5021d2c39.gif

Kurt Warner had 6 fumbles in a single game. So, **** Len Dawson. And who cares about most over a season? Career man, career. Jamal Anderson ran for 2000+ yards in a season, but what about his career? Come on. None of this flash in the pan ****. I never said he was Warren Moon. That is a hall of famer. He is def Collins or Warner. I'm leaning towards Collins myself.

Joe, you are a total low life, the best thing that happened for your company in a while was this thread.............Now more than 100 people know about your company

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/blackeye.gif.66a1670f5aaf7f406e783a63e3387dc5.gif

can you say ryan leaf?

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/peace.gif.2db28b618ed8d1964ebbe2f5021d2c39.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...