Advice wiring 8 svc4ohm 6.5a

You trying to be loud or something? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

got these hella cheap and sound good. redoing my door and using the c1100.4 for power and will have 2 pwxs per door at 2ohms per channel and 4 of these tc 6 1/2s per door at 4 ohms per channel. getting rid of my kicks. sick of no foot room. oh and 4 sts1 tweets per door so should sound nice. just trying to take mytimeand be ready for the show in milan this spring. subs should be done soon and waiting on two twisted 1.8ks as we speak from the ups fairy. box is 14.5 tuned to 27 with two 8"aeros. will be doing a build log soon

got these hella cheap and sound good. redoing my door and using the c1100.4 for power and will have 2 pwxs per door at 2ohms per channel and 4 of these tc 6 1/2s per door at 4 ohms per channel. getting rid of my kicks. sick of no foot room. oh and 4 sts1 tweets per door so should sound nice. just trying to take mytimeand be ready for the show in milan this spring. subs should be done soon and waiting on two twisted 1.8ks as we speak from the ups fairy. box is 14.5 tuned to 27 with two 8"aeros. will be doing a build log soon
i hope you have an active head unit.

Sts1’s are going on their own dedicated 75.4, I’m nit trying to run mids and tweets all on one 4 channel lol. Still learning but I know better.
oh yeah thats a given but i'm talking about going active with the crossover points, the head unit is pretty important to make everything sound good.

Gotta prevent the tweeters from playing low and prevent the mids from playing highs.

Will do on the doors. And they are some tc-#### 9$ parts express mids. Not sure if I’m using them or not 100% yet. Doing my doors once and for all so taking my time picking gear. I grabbed the 6 1/2s just cuz they were ridiculously cheap and sound good. And yeah my headynit is ok but nothing to brag about.

Tell me more about this show in Milan...when is it? I live like 15mins from Milan //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

Tell me more about this show in Milan...when is it? I live like 15mins from Milan //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif
Have one every year. Pretty good turn out. I’m pretty sure it’s at the drag strip every year.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.