advice need on new equipment

Participant count
  • Participant list
no problems
floor looks nice. That isn't really electrical tape is it?
indeed it is //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif, what would get lower the 2 8's or the idqv3? I have 240wrms from the amp

indeed it is //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif, what would get lower the 2 8's or the idqv3? I have 240wrms from the amp
Dude, they make affordable materials that'll be more permanent and nicer looking than electrical tape. Please consider some black quarter round or something instead of that electrical tape. The floor really is nice looking and it deserves proper finishing work.

As I said earlier in the thread; I'd put some time into researching the amp a little more before commiting to any particular sub. If the sub channel really is .5 stabe for daily appliations, and I've read that it is, you'd have a bit more power to work with. Knowing what your equipment is capable of might open the door for better subs. I'd at least think about that...

these are the specs on the amp and i would say its a bit under rated

High Power 4 Ω 100 Watts 2 Ω 200 Watts 1 Ω 240 Watts 1/2 Ω n/a

High Current 4 Ω 50Watts 2 Ω 100 Watts 1 Ω 200 Watts 1/2 Ω 240 Watts

I would like to finish up the floor but to be honest it looks nice the way it is and i didn't pay for any of the materials, I used what I had at home.

Im thinking of building the sub box under the hardwood section were the back seats would normally go and have the subs facing the front seats.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.