Added nitrous to my car.

you're right, thats why i have dls iridium's and jl amps.... its highly amusing that a child like you is questioning my financial status. especially when you note in your own sig that you bought **** near the shittiest midrange that JL makes and bought the cheap version of the alpine deck.
and how does appreciating a couple of pieces of **** make you a real American? no, it doesn't at all.... you're an ignorant fuck that knows little about driving... you're probably 16 though, that would explain it.

you can't even speak english, please use condoms if you ever get a girl drunk enough to sleep with you. your assault on the gene pool should end here.
Well i have a $40,000 system with massive plasma screens and also i am related to the queen and own 1/3 of australia thrs no possible way you could prove me wrong why bother and your probably 90years old who cares ???! and spelling who honestly cares about spelling its the INTRENETSZ..... sorry i crack when people talk crap online it may be true your not the only one its not nessasary becuase no one cares.

God damm anyone that post in this thread gets flamed...lol

What makes them "pieces of ****"?
20 yearold technology, horrible suspension, worthless rental car interior, body gaps, etc. etc. they're just built horribly and preform horribly on a track, body roll, bad weight transfer etc. etc. horrible at cornering, they hover at highspeeds. the only thing they can do decently is go in a straight line.

Well i have a $40,000 system with massive plasma screens and also i am related to the queen and own 1/3 of australia thrs no possible way you could prove me wrong why bother and your probably 90years old who cares ???! and spelling who honestly cares about spelling its the INTRENETSZ..... sorry i crack when people talk crap online it may be true your not the only one its not nessasary becuase no one cares.
well, first off. if you dont care about anything and its just the internet.... don't bother posting. otherwise you're just sticking your foot in your mouth.

and if you're going to take the time out of your day to insult someone it should be done in a simi intelligent manner so someone will actually take you seriously.

it all makes sense. trust me.

lol okay i guess.

just ive read alot of pointless insulting online gives me the shits now days i just dont see the point unless a 14yo is giving you grief hahaha

you're right, thats why i have dls iridium's and jl amps.... its highly amusing that a child like you is questioning my financial status. especially when you note in your own sig that you bought **** near the shittiest midrange that JL makes and bought the cheap version of the alpine deck.
and how does appreciating a couple of pieces of **** make you a real American? no, it doesn't at all.... you're an ignorant fuck that knows little about driving... you're probably 16 though, that would explain it.

you can't even speak english, please use condoms if you ever get a girl drunk enough to sleep with you. your assault on the gene pool should end here.
first of all, i didnt question your financial status at all, second of all, i spelled one word wrong (like) because i accidentally switched two letters and all of the sudden i cant speak english? hahah i mean cmon man, your insulting someone on a FORUMNS BOARD, how about, you drive over to jacksonville to UNF, where i go to school, cause im not sixteen, which you would know if you had half a brain and checked my age on the profile you already insulted me for, id really appreciate it so i could end YOUR gene pool //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

or maybe i just really like JL audio...hence the name, and perhaps couldnt afford a better headunit and hate kenwood and pioneer

, yeahhh good call man, at least im a real american and appreciate cars liek the ws6 and ss, jus dont try it man ur not gonna get anywhere haha
hmmm.... you've got your foot awfully far down your throat by now.

first of all, i didnt question your financial status at all, second of all, i spelled one word wrong (like) because i accidentally switched two letters and all of the sudden i cant speak english? hahah i mean cmon man, your insulting someone on a FORUMNS BOARD, how about, you drive over to jacksonville to UNF, where i go to school, cause im not sixteen, which you would know if you had half a brain and checked my age on the profile you already insulted me for, id really appreciate it so i could end YOUR gene pool //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
owned.

alright man if the most you have to insult me with right now is the fact i abbreviate words, which is completely different then not being able to speak english, ill jus let you go ahead and bask in your glory cause i really could care less, im gonna go now because i have a life besides sitting at my computer all day, and this arguement is going nowhere, so if you want, come to unf and call me up, but if not, jus stop talking, and next time i do have sex with a drunken girl with no condom, ill make her scream your name for you since you probaby never get any

alright man if the most you have to insult me with right now is the fact i abbreviate words, which is completely different then not being able to speak english, ill jus let you go ahead and bask in your glory cause i really could care less, im gonna go now because i have a life besides sitting at my computer all day, and this arguement is going nowhere, so if you want, come to unf and call me up, but if not, jus stop talking, and next time i do have sex with a drunken girl with no condom, ill make her scream your name for you since you probaby never get any
you seem a little upset. i like how you didn't dispute anything. just took it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.